Motormounts kits for Trampa E-MTB

@Idea this is what I have http://www.powerkiteshop.com/boards/trampachannelf3blue.htm#

It’s a standard ATB SPRING TRUCKS

For this truck there are the same motor mounts as for MBS, i.e. type 1 and type 2

@Igor @Hariboisawesome

Prices motor mounts type 1 i and type 2 are the same, - 100 Euro

The price does not include the valuation of pulleys and belts

@Idea how much for the pulleys and belts? do you also offer other parts? cheers.

A complete kit - 240 Euro

The complete kit consists of:

• Double motor mounts, [stainless steel and aluminum] - 1 pcs
  • Pulley 72T HTD5M, 23 mm (belt 20 mm) - [Aluminum] -2 pcs
  • Spacers and bolts for pulley [steel] - 10 or 12 psc
  • Belt, width 20mm (for 15-72t) - 2 pcs
  • motor pulley 15T HTD5M, 21mm wide (20mm belt), 8 or 10 mm hole - [aluminum] - 2 pcs

9 Likes

Hi Idea, great stuff, I sent you a private message .

@Idea I will save up a little and buy it in January!

1 Like

Hi man, Great work!!!, This post was all I wanted to see… I have a scrub MTB with five bolt holes wheel hubs like the drawing below. Would it be possible for you to make me a pair of 70 or 72t pulleys? please? I would really appreciate it. Of course I would buy a complete dual motor mount set from you…

@falesias No problem, Who is a producer of these hubs?

Can you show pictures of these hubs?

What trucks do you have?

Measure this dimension

Hi man, Thought you might ask that… 57mm / 2 = 28,5mm The mtb is a SCRUB so I gess the whells are also… They are very popular in the UK

1 Like

Think he needs to know your Truck type ie Spring or Skate truck…edit im guessing its spring but pictures of your truck as well will help

Hey man, I’ve just noticed you’ve recently posted a photo of what looks like an updated version of the mountain board mounts here which include an idler pulley on each mount:

http://www.electric-skateboard.builders/t/no-words-just-pictures-delete-words-use-pm/2992/3442?u=michaelcpg

Do you have a price available for these kits? I’m based on New Zealand :slight_smile:

@falesias 1.Price of pulleys made of aluminum: HTD5M 72t, width 28mm (25mm belt) - 45 Euro (1 psc) HTD5M 72t, width 23mm (20mm belt) - 45 Euro (1 psc) HTD5M 72t, width 18mm (15mm belt) - 35 Euro (1 psc)

2.If you want to order motor mounts, I need to know what trucks you have?

3.If this dimension is 57mm, the distance of the hole for the screw to the axis of the hub will be different than 28.5mm

@michaelcpg it’s a prototype. Not tested yet, too early for mass sales…

The price for motor mounts with a belt tensioner will be 150 Euro Kit with belts (20mm width) and pulleys 72t/15t made of aluminum - 280 Euro Shipping costs to New Zealand Shipping by post office - 50 Euro (delivery time 2-4 weeks) Shipping by courier - 75 Euro (delivery time 7-10 days)

The motor mounts is made of high quality aircraft grade 7075 aluminum :grin: and stainless steel, so I’m not worried about the strength of the structure, but I have to test the tensioner rollers.

The new mount has the same crossbars type as the previous version, so if someone has a previous motor mounts, he will not have to order complete motor mounts, only side panels.

7 Likes

The truck is a scrub channel truck… please check out my drawing down below where I represent the section of the hanger

1 Like

Hi Ok, maybe my drawing isn’t as explicit as it should be. That’s because I did it on the laptop from my couch heheheh… (and not on the desktop’s big screen) sorry The 57mm dimension refers to the diameter of the circle containing all hole centers, and not, as it seems like, de direct distance between those 2 holes. Sorry, my bad… So, I guess if the diameter is 57mm, the radius is 28,5mm, right?

I think so :slight_smile:

Hanger is similar to Hanger ATB Spring from Trampa

Measure the distance between the hubs

1 Like

Hi, Sorry for taking so long Distance between hubs is 295mm approximately (Couldn’t get the tires out, but I think I got the measurement right)

1 Like

Hey @Idea Im interested in a mount kit & pulleys for my upcomming build: Trampa ultimate trucks, superstar wheels Not sure on gearing, looking at 12s for an 80kg rider, any ideas as to what may be a good combo KV qnd teeth wise? Thanks!

@Ghettobird117 Hi I have ready sets for trampa

I sent info to private message

How long is the crossbar for the MBS and Trampa?