Motormounts for Trampa MTB, E-Toxx Dual Direct Drive

Ah Dude that sounds like a smart aleck :joy: With chains its sprokets With Belts its Pulleys With spurs its spurs :grin: too lazy sometimes, normally people understand the meaningā€¦

More expensive is : Adapter plates are 60ā‚¬ without VAT upgrade from standart 8mm motorSPUR : to 10mm 19ā‚¬ more to 12mm 19ā‚¬ more upgrade with Keyways 30ā‚¬ more

Regards

1 Like

Perfect, thanks-- Not a smart aleckā€¦ just a noob ;). Iā€™ve been doing my homework/research, but this would be my first DIY board, so Iā€™m trying to be extra precise and not make any assumptions.

1 Like

Haha yeah all goodā€¦ just kiddingā€¦

2 Likes

Thanks for the reply dude. This is going to be a weird question, how are you strapping your Lipos onto the deck?

Hi Jenso, Are you likely to do a ā€œlimited editionā€ soon? If so, what would this look like ā€¦ Iā€™m interested in getting the direct drives, but if your planning on a limited edition, I might hold off until then.

He uses velcro to grip the batteries onto the deck.

1 Like

yeah, but it looks like the velcro is strapped with a special mount. @Nowind did you make that custom?

Not in the near futureā€¦ one day for sure but actually i cant produce enough of the actually ones (-;

Nope they are just velcroed with HK power velcroā€¦ okay they are shrinked with thick industrial heatshrink first

Cheers

Not in the near futureā€¦ one day for sure but actually i cant produce enough of the actually ones (-;

Congratulations! That sounds like a good problem to have! =)

Do you find them on Hobbyking or on another shop? I couldnā€™t find ones of the appropriate sizeā€¦

I have also been looking everywhere for it and had no luck so far.

Sorry for late replyā€¦

Check this ones : http://schrumpfschlauch24.de/index.php?cat=c240_152mm-48mm-152mm-48mm.html

I used same size but only 1:2 shrinkrateā€¦ this will be even better IMO Used it for : for example Zippy Compact 6S-6400mAh, 2 pcs next each other

Be aware ! The stuff is expensive

1 Like

Thanks buddy!

Forget to say : you need alot of heatā€¦ i used two heatgunsā€¦ placed the Batterie after that on big blocks of aluminium to take out the heat fastā€¦

@TarzanHBK You asked me about the shrinktube tooā€¦ see above for link to German Shopā€¦

1 Like

Whoa :open_mouth: ā€¦Wall thickness after maximum shrinkage 2.8mmā€¦

Do you offer the machined aluminum motor cage?

Actually not in combination with the Direct Driveā€¦ Chaindrive got it

what size gearing you run on that 12s setup to get 65 km

1:5 on 200KV

Does the price include the vertigo lower truck? or are people having them shipped to you?