I got my Honey Driver build finished recently but am having an issue with the motor stuttering when I go full throttle from standstill or if I otherwise accelerate too quickly. Any help on this would be appreciated! Details below…
- Using PPM with min/max pulsewidth custom set to for the remote.
- Multiple ESCs over CAN set for both VESCs
- Dual diag configuration
- Slave (front) VESC has “send status over can” enabled
- I’m 79kg
- This doesn’t happen when accelerating slowly then speeding up, so I think it has something to do with the sensors.
- Tried upping the sensorless eRPM from 2000 to 6000.
- Tried lowering the sensorless eRPM from 2000 to 1500 (as shown in pic)