Motor options by category

SK8 is even longer i think

I can vouch for Keda motors, I’ve got 4. They are great for the price and have plenty of power, I just wish there was a 6374 model.

And for proof I’ve done @b264’s test and smashed them on the concrete at 30km/h, well not intentionally, all that happened was some minor scratches

2 Likes

Don’t waste time or money on sk3. They suck to maintenance and they don’t have keyways

5 Likes

I’m using torqueboards 6374’s and was on the 6355’s before and love them. The 74’s have massive speed and torque and run amazingly even on a single motor setup.

1 Like

I have read a lot about loose magnets recently. Maybe it is only with their newer models??:thinking:

I’ll definitely admit I had a couple issues with some loose magnets, but I think that’s also on me because I had been using a single motor mount and not had it aligned very well, so I take some responsibility for magnet issues. I switched to fixed mounts recently to help better align my mounts and motors and they’ve been performing flawlessly since.

1 Like

I’ve been looking at thier 6380 170kv motors the past few days every other hour. Wish they were 180kv tho

2 Likes

I could go for a higher kv myself, but I feel like the 80’s would be great single drive motors or for an offroader that needs the torque.

2 Likes

You will run into traction issues on single drive.

Im running 12s4p dual 6374 170kv dark matter motor on hummie deck with SR trucks. Just want more go…

1 Like

Just because the torque on the 80’s? Was running a single 6374 the last year and never had any traction issues, but different motor.

I like to push the envelope in terms of speed, acceleration and braking

1 Like

I mean I’m pushing 45mph on my current beast when I ride fast, I’m no tame cookie :blush:

2 Likes

Ahh. Do want.

1 Like

You should go for the 74’s and do a belt drive for some more speed, you know ya want to :grin:

1 Like

Oh it’s belt. 16t-40t atm on psychotiller mounts. Gonna swap to 36t and play with vesc a bit. Maybe find 18t pullys too. That Chrome just looks so good lol

1 Like

I’m on 16-36 myself

2 Likes

32 is my top speed. I don’t want to die too young🤣 I do enjoy the speed though

@Grozniy does it come with a key? The pictures show the key slot as being very small

45mph on 16/36 :scream: Which kV or wheel size you have???