Motor mounts kits for Trampa ATB and MBS Matrix (old type), Matrix II, ATS

Hey

I am looking to buy vertigo 16" trucks. Will your mounts work with these and also need pulley for superstar hubs for 6.5" urban treads.

I like v7 with idlers but no crossbars.

How much for

-v7 with ilders, no crossbars -60t superstar pulley -15t motor pulley 8mm shaft -15mm relevant belts

with shipping to barcelona spain?

@mutantbass -v7 with ilders, no crossbars - 110 Euro -60t superstar pulley + spacers and bolts + 15t motor pulley 8mm shaft + 15mm relevant belts - 110 Euro (the set is cheaper :slight_smile: ) - price for a double set -Shipping to barcelona spain - 20 Euro Total: 240 Euro

2 Likes

check you PM :slight_smile:

Too much time researching. time to buy some shit now :rofl::joy::sunglasses:

So super new to trampa, would the mounts have any issues with trampa pulleys or unik wheel pulleys?

I saw some that said to use theirs else i would have issues with fitment

@ Lumaci I do not know, I did not test the trampa pulleys or unik wheel pulleys

I don’t know why they shouldn’t fit to aluminium mounts from @Idea. I have V4.0 mounts and 44T Trampa pulleys for 125mm Gummies and 60T pulleys from @idea for 7" wheels. The difference in width is about 1mm so it’s just about adding or removing 1mm washers from the axle when changing wheels.

3 Likes

Yeah thats the thing i would prefer not to add washers or things like that, a spacer is fine but if things are made to work together from the factory that would be ideal.

I had to put 3 shims under a pulley i bought once and it drove me nuts so i ended up replacing the things to the same brand so it all worked well together.

what motor pulley are you using?

15T steel pulley from APS

1 Like

so €111 for 2 mounts for the mbs ats12 trucks correct?

Yes, but one mount for two motors The price does not include shipping costs

1 Like

Guys quick question.

What length belts will I need for v7 with idlers for 36t abec pulleys? I want a 2 in 1 setup. The AT pulleys and belts are coming from idea already so need to grab a belt + pulley combo for my 107s on black friday sales :slight_smile:

Is there black friday deals from Idea??

1 Like

Is that a no on the black Friday deals? :cry:

Full set of V7.3 Trampa ATB 12mm. Delivery to SG how much? And estimate time for manufacturing?

8342473c01629575eba58e9c61a96b2dba6b06fd_1_490x500

Keith! Get 15mm :kissing_heart:

Did you ever find out? Got a 36T i want to run.

1 Like

No. No one replied lol

Perhaps @Idea can help you out. What’s your motor pulley teeth count? 16/36?

I did not look here a few days … I did shopping :stuck_out_tongue:

@mutantbass I will check and answer in a few hours

@keithcys SG - Singapur???

@LinnyRegular I think that @keithcys thought the diameter of the truck axle

@LumaciRegular I have not yet mounted small uretan wheels for these motor mounts, maybe you’ll be the first

Sorry for the delayed responses