Motor mounts kits for Trampa ATB and MBS Matrix (old type), Matrix II, ATS

Great deal. How much for this same setup?? That deck and battery are massive!!

Hello @Idea , i"m looking for Matrix II mounts with dual idlers and a 13 x 66 pulley, anything in stock for me ?

@[Paulycnotes]

Do you have the same configurations as chris415? What hubs (wheels) do you have?

@ FredXanadu

I make 15/60 and 15/72 belts transmission

60t pulleys only for Superstar and Megastar

What hubs do you have?

I got Matrix 2 mounts… Brand new sick… I need the Matrix 2 pro Trucks…

Let me know if you’re looking to buy mine… IMG_1555115527182

mbs rockstar…

This setup would suit my build love motor mounts and want those trucks matrixll,how much

@FredXanadu, @Ozzie

I have two types of mounts for you.

v7.3 - 130 Euro IMG_20190724_223221_cr

or

v6.5 - 150 Euro IMG_20190727_143433_cr IMG_20190727_144538_cr IMG_20190727_144650_cr

Double set of pulleys and belts 15/72t/15mm - 110 Euro

20190130_193800_HDR_cr

4-2_cr

2 Likes

Interested in Motor mounts…

I want to buy them, how can I contact you?

@Zawarka

I’m sorry I didn’t answer, I was on holiday and I didn’t get back until this morning.

Can I help you?

I’m interested in your motor mounts for TRAMPA atb

Do you need only motor mountns, or do you need a complete set with belts and pulleys?

Where are you from? What hubs do you have? What motors will you use?

Question about the minispring full set up. Has anyone had you add steel mesh around the motor braces to add protection against gravel and debris? That way they are fully enclosed but still allow air flow.

You probably mean this version of the motor mounts

No, nobody has come up with such an idea yet.

Narrow trucks (mini spring is not the best choice for off-road riding)

minispring is trucks for city driving (Urban carver), and for city driving you don’t need full motors protection, motor mounts in version 7.3 are the better choice for this truck

I recommend full motors protection for mountainboard with ATB trucks

1 Like

Riding the streets In Baltimore is off roading! No street sweepers and potholes galore! There’s always sand and gravel everywhere. I already have mini springs. Just trying to work with what I got.

1 Like

These pulleys can fit MBS twistar hubs? If so are the small ones 8mm shaft for the turnigys sk3 aerodrive 149kv? Thanks. Will be interested in a set with these specs.

The twistars hubs don’t have bolts the two hub sections twist and click together so they are no good for adding a bolt on pulley.

1 Like

It doesn’t fit Twistar hubs Fits Rockstar II, Rockstar Pro, Five star

Yeahhh… I believe Metroboard has a PRESS FIT. Or Jenson and if not Jenson could make one…