Motor mounts 45.00 free shipping 50xx,Ollin and 50.00 63xx

@Bender - your mounts are ready! Yea! they arrived late this evening and just finished up taking the edges off. They are packed up and ready to be shipped. Just need payment and an address.

I have one mount left so I will be making a small order before Christmas. If anyone needs a mount or thinks they will need one before mid December let me know ASAP. You can also put in your special requests like longer arm or stainless arm. After this order I am done till mid January when I have a little more time.

Thanks

@Glenn- here is the updated thread. After I judged interest I made some samples to test and make sure everything worked then I started a new thread and put them for sale here.

Hi I would like to buy a motor mount. I will be mounting it on a 63mm motor and on alien power trucks.

Hi @Ryan4181 I only ordered 10 and sold my last one one yesterday. My mounts were designed to fit calibers - are alien power trucks the same shape and size as calibers. I can put another order in on Monday but wont be able to ship out till the 9th or 10th of January - they close for a couple weeks during Christmas. Ill email them tomorrow to see if they can cut it before they leave. Ill keep you posted.

Can you get me some mounts for MBS ats.12 trucks?

Hey Ryan- I don’t have those trucks so I am not sure how to make the mount. It looks like it has a molded metal tab with a threaded hole for something. Where would the mount fit on the truck, on the metal tab or on either side of the metal tab.

@korryh Would you be able to make me a mount for a Turnigy Aerodrive SK3 - 6364-245kv with a 15mm pulley setup, meaning it has a 265 belt?

Hi Nickolas

Yes, most of the mounts I have been selling recently have been for the 63xx SK3 motors. Do you need 1 or 2. I currently have an order in to be cut so let me know how many you need and I will add to the order.

I am out of town till Thursday so I can ship out next Saturday, monday at the latest. I’ll let you know when they are ready and my paypal.

Thanks

@korryh I would need one shipped to canada, is that an issue?

Lol, I am in Toronto now for work. I don’t think it is an issue. I’ll check shipping. And get back to you when I get back.

Hey guys - just and update, The raw parts are supposed to be delivered tomorrow so I will be able to drill and tap the holes on Friday and send out on Saturday or the latest on Monday.

@Northlake - can you PM me your address so I can check on shipping.

@Northlake Shipping for the one mount is 9.5 USD which I will split the cost with you so 54.75 for the mount shipped.

So does that include the truck mount and motor mount with the appropriate hardware?

Yes, comes with all hardware, truck mount and motor mount

1 Like

@Northlake You have Caliber trucks, right?

yes i do have caliber trucks

if you need me i’ll be back in 20, picking up the gf. Lemme know when you can ship it.

@fmb Above is a picture of the mount and there are more here

See https://www.electric-skateboard.builders/t/interest-for-ollin-motor-mount-om5065-200/7918

@korryh do you happen to have clamp rings that would fit MBS Matrix 2 trucks, or even the old Matrix trucks? I want to transfer my extra long mounts to my new eMTB, if possible.