Motor mounts 45.00 free shipping 50xx,Ollin and 50.00 63xx

They can be reversed. I made these for Sl33py and their CTC is 60.45mm to 73.2mm. The all aluminum will be 45.00 per mount and the aluminum clamp with .25"stainless arm will be 60.00. Just let me know the motor mounting hole pattern. Correction - the all aluminum for 50xx motor is 45.00 and the all aluminum 63xx is 50.00 both with free shipping.

1 Like

That’s pretty much what I need! I just want to make sure that it will get the angles I need. I think it will be okay since your screw slots on the mounting plate are longer than TB’s. I’ll confirm c distance tonight and get back to you.

To clarify you mean it’s $60 for clamp + plate?

Yes, for the clamp and stainless arm is 60.00.

Just got my dual mount steel/aluminum street/mountain board mounts for 63xx motors. These things are BURLY. Kudos to @korryh for this sweet custom hardware!

3 Likes

hey man just out of interest where are you shipping from? I’m looking at getting a mount at the moment in the uk, and everywhere costs a hell of a lot in shipping for me.

1 Like

I am shipping out of Northern CA - San Francisco area. What size of mount are you looking for, I can look into shipping for you.

I’ve got a 6355 motor, the image you posted further up looks pretty good.

I Just had a few sets made and will get them in on Tuesday. I will weigh them and check with a few shipping companies. Do you need 1 or two.

only need the one set, a mount and clamp that is.

Can you give me an address or zip code.

Sent you a message

Looks like shipping is about 25.00 thru USPS

so is that about $70 for the mount with postage?

Yes, the mounts mounts I ordered should be here on Tuesday. Unfortunately I can’t ship out till next Monday. Let me know if you want to try this. If it ends up costing more I wil let you know and you can make the decision.

Thanks

Yeah, I’m pretty interested at getting one and it’s still cheaper from you than anywhere else, could you just confirm the CTC distance on the 63 mount plate?.

I’ve been reading into it a little as well, is there a way you could say the value of the parcel for shipping is less than £15 for my end, cause that way import tax can be avoided, which would be one less cost to worry about.

C to C is 60.5mm to 73.2mm. No problem declaring less than 15.

Thanks

Korry

Oh wow, I’m like right next to you :slight_smile: Whats the max C distance on your mounts? I’m finding my 63mm motors hit the trucks in reverse mounting even with 74mm c distance.

The max is 73.2mm for the mounts coming in today or tomorrow. If you want one with a larger C to C let me know what you need and I can have one made up. If I can get the order in today I can have it by Monday or Tuesday to send out to you. If I don’t get it in today then I wont be able to order till Monday, then another week to have it made and shipped to me.

Sweet dude, if you drop me a message with your paypal or something so I can send you the money over, just figure out the price and let me know.

@TheLastEnting, Just got the mount all packed up and ready, it was cheaper than I thought to ship it to you - only 13.50 USD. so 50.00 for the 63xx hole pattern mount and 13.50 for shipping = 63.50 USD.

My PayPal is [email protected] - please let me know when you send payment and I can see if I can get it out today.