Motor mounts 45.00 free shipping 50xx,Ollin and 50.00 63xx

Hey Korryh! I was wondering if you still had one set of mounts left, I would love to get in on the buy for a clamp + olin mount. Thank you so much for providing these for the community, I was going to buy from enertion and saw they pulled their motor mount kit. You rock, I really appreciate it!

Hey @nihliphobe I do have one of the Ollin mounts and can send it out on Tuesday. My paypal is [email protected]. Ya, I havent been keeping up on whats going on with enertion but I went to buy a fast charger from him and saw they dont have many products other than complete boards.

Payment sent, thanks again man :slight_smile:

@nihliphobe- thanks max, do you have the ollin 50xx motor.

1 Like

I do, I’m getting the 5065 200kv. Is that alright with this mount?

Yes, this mount was designed for the 5065. I’ll send it out tomorrow. The cost is 45.00 and u paid 50.00. Let me see if I can refund 5.00 or if I need to do the entire amount and pay again.

Thanks

Korry

Here are the instructions for the mount. I put them in the envelop but sometimes they get thrown away.

2 Likes

Awesome, thank you. If the refund doesn’t work out don’t worry about it, just keep the fiver :slight_smile:

@nihliphobe - Its not letting me refund a portion. Once you finish and ride the board you will want to do a dual motor or make another one so I will make it up to you then. I have a dual with the same motors and it is fast and powerful - more than i will need.

Best motor mount install instructions EVER. :ok_hand:

Update - the mounts are here, I will finish them and pack them up tomorrow to send out on Friday. yea.

@nihliphobe glad you received the mount, let me know if u have any questions or issues.

1 Like

Hi Korey, an you PM me a price for a pair of APS 6374 motor mounts on MBS trucks to Ireland please, tks

@banjaxxed I have the clamp part for the MBS matrix 2 but still experimenting with the longer of the arm. I am using 44/14 pulleys and am at max length for my regular 63xx arm so any larger of a pulley and I need to make the arm longer- just don’t know that distance. Let me know what size pulleys you have and if you have the matrix2 truck and I can work something out.

Hey do you have a mount for a torque board 6374?

Do you know what the motor hole pattern is. I have one more in stock that fits an SK3 63xx and other standard 63xx. If it is different I can have one made in a week and a half.

Hi I have not bought any pulleys yet! I will probably print my wheel pulley and buy a motor pulley which fits the motor.

What I do know is that I will buy MBS truck and 6374 motors.

I will check to see if 44/14 meets the requirements, I plan to use on a spare board dual eATB style, I would probably custom brace with Ti rod

@banjaxxed MBS has the matrix and matrix 2 trucks. The clamp I have is for the matrix2- just confirming the type of truck. Let me know your wheel pulley size and I’ll help work out the length. @Kaly has good motors, I have 2 of his 63 size.

1 Like

Any mounts left for 63xx motor ?

Hey @jaymu86- I have one left. If you need 2 I can put an order in but it will be another week and a half. My PayPal is [email protected] and I can send it out on Monday. Please leave your address in the comments section in PayPal.

1 Like