Motor mount with dual idlers

0.5 mm of clearance doesnt sound too good lol… one tiny mistake and the motors wont fit

My measurement is roughly speaking. If you look at the picture I have a gap of ~4mm between motors. Adding a washer here and there as you suggested might not be even be necessary.

https://esk8content.nyc3.digitaloceanspaces.com/uploads/db2454/original/3X/c/0/c0568d2bd537220aeb90beada5b201b61c752693.JPG

2 Likes

I have the Tb motors now, so that seems perfect, i really want to try this but I hacksawed one of thr knobs off the evolve trucks so Ill need new struts, I really want to try this out. Know if you can buy just the evolve struts? I spent a ton of money on the 2 tb motors

I’ve been working with @pixelsilva to figure out a way to modify my mount to fit evolve truck. He might know where you can get one.

https://www.electric-skateboard.builders/t/evolve-truck-plate-measures-for-attaching-motor-mounts-with-double-idlers/36167

You can buy the whole truck directly from evole

I dont have money for A whole truck

Once you figure it out, make me a set!!

1 shipped to Dublin Ireland 100mm mbs wheels and 63 motor

What truck are you trying to fit?

@willpark16

sorry Caliber II

Got mine :stuck_out_tongue: F1 SuperFly, 15/40T 330/15mm

2 Likes

Love it :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Fits with standard length mount arm :wink:

Got the same truck as yours but running dual 6374s rear drive. I like what you did with the bearing. :sunglasses:

Mine will be too, got 2nd clamp mounted and aligned, only had the 1 bearing though lol

Right on Bro! Can’t wait to get mine finish…just have to find more time!

Did the clamp fit OK? Did you need to file down the protruding nubs?

Cast trucks are notorious for their dimensional variation. I integrated the protruding nubs to minimize filing if necessary.

No…the nubs are awesome lol, I just wedged a chunky flat screwdriver to get it onto the hangar and then tiny rubber mallet to nudge it into place

The clamp just scraped a few mm at the beginning and then was fine

1 Like