Motor mount with dual idlers

With 83mm wheel I am using 310mm belt.

Yes, that’s an idea!

How much longer is the 107 mount?

1 Like

You still have lateral adjustment of the motor to get a perfect fit.

Please scroll up for picture…about 20mm longer.

My bad. So would that mean a 40mm longer belt? 350mm?

That’s about right. A bit longer would be ok too because of lateral motor and idler adjustment can be made, versatility is what I am trying to achieve!

1 Like

If you could sketch out the hole pattern with dimension that would be helpful. We men are visual after all!

Just finish a motor mount modified to fit a Bennett Vector truck running 5065 Racerstar motor for a bro in Singapore.

2 Likes

What is the radius of the bolt hole pattern around the truck

Will let you know tomorrow. Got to go chill out for the rest of the night. Scientist by day…eSk8 by night…and helping kids with homework in between!

2 Likes

Is there a chance for a clamp styled motor mount with idlers

Think this will work well? 8mm ID 22mm OD 10mm Width

This is awsome!!

Radius of 23mm

Definitely! the draw back of installing the idler behind the wheel is ease of installation and tension adjustment. Will give me some more thoughts…

My motor mount is a clamp styled motor mount with idlers. 1 clamp to the truck’s axle and 1 motor mount bolts to the clamp. The unit can go to either left or right of the truck with idlers for running loose/tensioning belt.

Ok, shipping to Mexico is $12 for 1 set.

Looks amazing. Can I get two of them for a dual motor setup? I’m in Portland, Oregon. What’s my cost?

Yeah I am with him on this, for the DIYers I don’t mind doing a test fit then torquing down the pulley then reassembling. It will save space and weight.

I still think dual pulleys are possible, you would need to just use smaller bearings.