Motor mount with dual idlers

310mm belts running 14/36t are the length. If interested I have them for $10 each + $3 US shipping. 2 or more shipping is free.

1 Like

Did you mean 320mm? Because thatā€™s the shortest size I can find on your site.

Sorry, my site is not updated. I have them available, they are not shown on my site. If you are interested on 310mm x 15mm belts, my PayPal is [email protected].

Let me know if you have any questions.

I need them to be 12mm wide. Got anything like that?

Unfortunately I only have 15mm wide. I have 305mm in 12mm, it might work without the use of idlers.

Is 320mm still short enough to work with the idlers?

320mm is too long for 14/36t. If you change your motor pulley to 16t, 320mm belt would work. 16/36t setup also gives you higher speed. I have 16t motor pulley available. They are $15 a piece.

So, obviously the cheapest option is just buying the 305 mm belts, but Iā€™m worried that even with the idlers removed itā€™ll be too tight. Can you confirm that they work?

Best if you confirm on your end. Wrap a string around pulleys to measure.

Hi, I need set od two alsoā€¦ Can you send it to czech republic (EU).

Yes, can ship to EU. For a complete line of my product, Janux-esk8.com Please see PM

4 months in on this kit (TB 218mm Dual Idler - Size L) and still running strong! Averaging about 5 miles a day since I donā€™t get to ride every single day, Iā€™ve easily put a few hundred miles on them so far. After I got the kinks out of the build I have only had to replace a few mount screws I stripped, then a couple inner tubes from his other kit (picked up some gnarly nails)

Very happy with his products :smiley:

i would like to place an order for a dual 63xx motor setup. being new, is there a recommended list of items for the drive train build? i plan to purchase items from to fit your mounts. thanks in advance.