Motor mount with dual idlers

Yeah, that would give a little adjustment. But I can’t imagine moving the idlers giving more than a 20mm margin for error. Correct me if I’m wrong though :joy:

Yes, beside from preventing “tooth skipping” they also can be used for belt adjustment.

1 Like

In all reality, you should only need plus or minus one tooth worth of adjustment. Otherwise you can just get a different belt length technically. Any more than that is “want” and not “need”

And if there are 2 idlers you can move, getting at least 5mm out of them is all but guaranteed

Yeah, I’m not worried about idlers not providing enough adjustment once I get the right size belt. The thing I’m worried about is getting the right size belt to begin with. Guess I’d just to wait till I have the mount to measure the distance and then buy a belt based on the measurement.

Is one of the most fantastic gadgets which solve multiple issues at the same time.

1 Like

Modify to fit various motors:

5 Likes

…and soon Evolve Trucks and chinese motors

1 Like

Would I have to send you my Bear trucks or could I send you pictures of them with the calipers on them because I have dial calipers in my field bag at work.

Physical truck in my hand would work better for me. That way I’ll make sure it fits like a glove.

great setup marcmt88!!! I want a for a dual 6374 motors I’m going to buy the same as you did…with torqueboards 218mm trucks and … if possible 83 to 97 wheels… if not just 97 wheels… but I would like a short one that I can use not in reverse … just under the deck… great work dude!!! by the way do you have the belts and pulleys for that?

1 Like

Thank you! :slight_smile: My motor mounts can be mounted on either side of the truck, facing inside under the deck, or reverse (kingpin side). @johnny_261 can provide you with belts and pulleys.

1 Like

Do you have a version of the mount for torqueboards 63mm motors and 90mm wheels? Also, what belt size is recommended for a 16/36t ratio? thanks

Yes, I do. Belt sizes from 320mm to 340mm would work.

1 Like

In that case, I’d like to order a mount to ship within the US for 90mm wheels, 16/36t ratio, caliber II trucks and the torqueboards 63mm motor.

Great work by the way!

Thank you, please PM for order details.

Did I see ronin?

Yes, you did. Going into production over the weekend.

Prototype of clamp on Ronin 180mm :point_down: https://esk8content.nyc3.digitaloceanspaces.com/uploads/db2454/original/3X/2/e/2e53dcd91641d2ce142fc29b70cfa53a8bfde79c.JPG

4 Likes

Can I order a mount for caliber 2 trucks please!? I am using 90mm wheels and 16/36 pulleys and want the x-pattern motor mount, how long of a belt would I need for that set-up? Thank Yew and please send me purchase instructions

Will the caliber mount also work on torqueboards 218mm trucks?