Certified FOCBOX Suppliers | Get Focbox Unity

Motor kv and battery c number

Hi!
So i don’t understand motor kv, i mean, for an example i have esk8 with 245kv, then i change that motor to 300kv and everything else stays the same. So what will be the difference between these two set ups? Also about battery c number- so esk8 with 6s 10000mah 10c battery vs same esk8 with 6s 10000mah 30c?

What the difference is depends on what your setup is… You’ll to need list or spec out your setup so people can relate and understand what your talking about.

O.K. wheels 83mm, vesk, sk3 240kv or for an example 300kv, 12mm enertion pulley system, lipo 6s 10A 10c or lipo 6s 10A 30c,any remote

KV is RPM per Volt.
so if you change from 245 to 300 you will increase your motor RPM by 22%.

So if you have a 6s setup and go to 12s with the same KV you will double your RPM.

I have already read that about battery C rating, but understand only that don’t need highest C on market, so 20-30c. But i just don’t get it, what will be difference to my board if i ride one time with 10c and next time with 30c?

potentially lower torque with a lower c (if that becomes the limiting factor in your setup)

So it means with 300kv motor it will be more speed also 300kv motor will eat out battery faster, am i right?

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

i made a video that explains motor KV & ESK8 Drive trains.

Thanx, you made everything clear now.