More $40-$55 Motors from Banggood (5045 200KV, 5060 280KV, 5065 200KV, 6368 280KV)

Is there anyone who reviewed those Motors? I am really interessted in buying some…

@Luuke I’ve used the 200kv 5065 motors in dual rear on a couple of builds and they have been great. One set was on evolve trucks and mounts and the other on TB 218mm trucks. They’re cheap with enough power to get me at 90kg up to close to 30mph on 10s. Never overheated.

1 Like

I will make the system with cheap servo for a demo but it’s just a servo pushing 2 little pistons to the flywheel sides at the front and the pistons have brake pads attached to them

Ok i can post video of a guy who already made one, but i need to find it. He was using 15kg force servos

I used a 15kg servo from banggood but it broke so now I’m using a 20kg one with no problems

Is it this one:

RDS 3115?

I was quite ready to order it for experimenting but didnt order yet… so which one is the 20kg? And why and how did it fail?

I have dual 5045 on my deck. Pretty good for me, running 14:40 on 97mm wheels. Running 25A battery max (per motor) and 100A motor max on 10S and they send me flying uphill. Wouldn’t recommend for extremely hilly areas, they do get hot after climbing a steep ~200ft hill. I’m sure they wouldn’t get quite as hot if I used a 90mm wheel instead.

Top speed on a flat is around 28mph.

As to how they fit on calibers, I can’t tell you. But, I was able to design my own motor mount on 180mm Paris trucks that would fit both motors with 12mm belts.

I’ve also run dual 5065s, and those really get you going without heating up at all.

Cheers!

youtube guy with e-mechanical brake (using servo)

///

Sorry for offtopic, in case will bring it to private messages :wink:

ladies and gentlemen, i think i found pulleys for racerstar motors: pulleys

1 Like

and a 6374 170 kv motor for 30£

The phase wires on those look pretty horrible?

1 Like

indeed but with some love one could change them

1 Like

I think these need to be tried. For science?

for 30£? sure.what could possibly go wrong

Why it’s 29V only?

don’t know.maybe a typo. i don’t believe such a big motor can’t handle 10s

These look like they have a 6mm diameter. The 5065 motors have 8mm shafts and that larger one you linked has a 10mm shaft. (Both with flat spots for D shape or grub screw)

Those phase wires are teeny-tiny :slight_smile: Good price though. As far as specs go, they also say it is 2900kw so I wouldn’t be surprised that 18-29V is also incorrect…who knows…

They have different bore sizes, just need to choose

1 Like

Banggood sells pulleys for the racerstar motors:

https://m.banggood.com/Racerstar-Motor-Gear-Red-For-BRH5065-BRH5045-Brushless-Balancing-Scooter-Motor-p-1139957.html?rmmds=detail-bottom-alsolike