More $40-$55 Motors from Banggood (5045 200KV, 5060 280KV, 5065 200KV, 6368 280KV)

If you want a cheap 6364 Hobbyking sells a 190kv Keda motor for about $45. I’m running it and it’s going great so far

4 Likes

Yeh, thanks for reminding, might as well ordered i, if i knew sooner. Maybe some sort of motor buy guide wouldnt be bad

1 Like

Yeah with a list of all known and tested motors

1 Like

That is a great idea there should be a thread will all the tested motors, vesc and batteries and how the performance was.

and on top of it,… i would like it to have been hosted on a seperate website, otherwise a lot of good stuff gets buried in the forum…

Well someone would have to host that but if we did a list on here but it could be stickied

http://esk8builds.com

has shop list as of now:

http://esk8builds.com/shops/

would be interesting, if @tueboard would be willing to extend this further and include specific part sources / reviews

You should easily get 2 of the smaller motors on a regular caliber. I had thought of testing the same thing myself.

[quote=“Dornacht, post:117, topic:15433”] they aren’t that bad of motors very good on foc, I am running a single [/quote]Are you running the 140kv or 200kv 5065? And at what voltage? Thanks

I was running the 200kv motors on 10s foc. They were great. (now had the board bought from me but the new owner loves it too)

1 Like

Awesome, what brand VESC were you running?

They were the older enertion 4.12 vescs. Been rock solid.

1 Like

I think for my first build I’m gonna go with the 5065 200kv in dual diagonal. I hope everything goes well :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Can’t go wrong for $80 shipped. There’s a lot of speculation that these (well the 140kv version) are the same motors used by Evolve.

yep, read that too

1 Like

200kv with Ollin vesc 12s

1 Like

Do you think the 140kv or 200 kv would be strong enough for a single motor built. I’m about 175 lb or about 80kg. There are not many hills around me but a feel but nothing terribly big.

I’m a bit heavier, 5065 on 10s (14t/36t) got a bit too hot with spirited riding. I think it’d be okay if you kept it under maybe 22mph. fwiw the motor ran nice.

I ordered 2 of the 5045 motors for dual drive on Caliber trucks and they arrived today. Does anyone know if these motors fit on diyelectricskateboard’s motor mounts?

collections/featured-items/products/single-bolt-on-motor-mount-w-drive-wheel-kit

2 Likes

I’m not really sure 100% be if you choose mount for 50mm they should

1 Like