More $40-$55 Motors from Banggood (5045 200KV, 5060 280KV, 5065 200KV, 6368 280KV)

If I’m not mistaken. These motors have big and strong enough bearings to be able to use them as hub motors!?

Thanks, u confirmed now officialy that kv is a bit lower than in specs. Good to know!

@darkkevind im not sure as of yet what bearing type these motors have but but guys on ES forum kept saying good things about skirt bearings, which the bigger size motors tend to use.

If.u look closer, u can see the bearing close to axle and it looks like it has many pieces… like some shittier skateboard wheel bearings tend to look, so.im not 100% sure do they qualify in the same league, someone with more experience in motors should step in.

Maybe @Hummie or @JLabs can tell the truth.

Otherwise they still seem like good motors to me and people who have bought.them seem to be still using them and not complain about faults or damage.

All extra i know is they resemble ollin motors, evolve even seem to be almost.using same exact motors (just lower kv) and screw spacing might be different from turnigy sk3 motor spacing pattern, so mounts might need to be custom made (or new holes)

I’ve got this particular motor and the bearing is massive, like almost 30mm outer diameter I think. I’d take a photo, but it’s in my workshop at the end of the garden and it’s raining… and I don’t have shoes on… and it’s cold… :disappointed:

1 Like

Close up picture would be nice. If it is massive it might as well.be skirt bearing, which.i.understand needs to almost “cover” whole can / diameter of motor

Just received the 6368 /280kv from banggood :grin:

Looks nice! I was also eying the 200kv from them but when i checked last time i couldnd find the 63 size 200kv motor anymore… anyways, wish u a nicw build using this motor :wink:

Banggood just listed new motors what do you think of them? I am looking to make my first build and having motors inside the wheels would make the build really clean. The price is amazing.

https://www.banggood.com/Racerstar-H4131-58KV-36V-Electric-Scooter-Brushless-Motor-p-1201040.html?p=1Q2106590444201405YO

Expensive motors low wattage, turnigy has a lot better motors for 15$ more like 2kW of power more

So I want the 140KV motors on my board but the wires look deferent to what I have currently. Is there any way around this?

The 140KV has 2 sets of wires (one set of 3) and the second set of smaller wires. 140KV

The one I have currently have the 3 main wires only. Current Motor

Yea you just don’t use the smaller sensor wires. Cut the connector off the motor wires and solder in bullet connectors

1 Like

Awesome thanks a lot! I did read in another thread about changing speeds with the sensor wires.

Will it ignore the speed restriction when i’m only using the 3 main wires and go top performance?

There is no speed restriction. The main advantage to using the sensors is for smoother startup/being able to go from a complete stop. Other than that there is little to no difference

I wonder what trucks these will fit on?

Here are more motors from rctimer http://rctimer.com/gallery-235.html

anyone tried dual 5045? Or they would be just too small? Because I think dual 5065 don’t fit in normal calibers right?

Dual on normal caliber won’t work, if you use the longer one on diy electric they would, they aren’t that bad of motors very good on foc, I am running a single, its less powerful then my single scorpion but it has great start up, can’t beat for $40

Thanks for the input. I think I am going to try them in dual diagonal

Does racestar have a 200kv 63mm motor with a key slot or flatspot

Nope, but they have a 63mm 280kv without a keyway.

Are these considered an outrunner motor? I weight aroun175 lbs and will be doing a single drive board. Would the 190kv work nice for going 20 mph and about 12+15 miles range. I do like the price of the brh series being sensored and they seem to be like the bees knees for the price