More $40-$55 Motors from Banggood (5045 200KV, 5060 280KV, 5065 200KV, 6368 280KV)

Wow then it is pretty nice… u dont even need to fit the pulley… if you use the same belt widht and htd5 profile…

I found this article. Hope that helps.

I got my racerstar 6368 280kv motor installed and did

a few test run on it. It functions perfectly. I am running it on a mountain board with a single chain drive system, Gear ratio is 12t/44t, 6s with a esc and 7in wheels. The plan is to make the board into a dual drive system later.

Report.on speed when u can. 4:1 something ratio sounds.interesting with 280kv motor

Got the pulley off with blow torch and a chisel for leaverage. The grub screw has some loctight so is a bit stiff to get out. Just be careful where the hot pulley flys to. 20 tooth for comparison. Going to run 2:1 ratio.

2 Likes

What wheel size? Tell some more info… 2:1 is a bit on low side so I would like to know what torque you will get ouf of it :wink:

97mm 12s 140kv. I wanted large motor pulley for better tooth engagement and longer pulley life and smaller wheel pulley so the belt is further from the ground. Currently I have 4:1 12-48 and 270kv

1 Like

Sounds interesting. You.should.feel a drastic.speed.increase.i.think :slight_smile:

Does amyone know where to still get these in 140 or 170 kv WITH gear?

You can get the gear separately AFAIK from banggood for like 3USD

15 teeth HTD5M, do you have a link to the banggood site by chance? :slight_smile:

http://m.banggood.com/Racerstar-Motor-Gear-Red-For-BRH5065-BRH5045-Brushless-Balancing-Scooter-Motor-p-1139957.html

1 Like

max amps - 34 - did you have any luck with these motors?

Hi, This thread a full of interesting information. I’d like to put a motor on my scooter, and don’t really know which one I’ll go for. Let me just explain the plan. I’ll be using a 4:1 reduction with 5M belt (12-48 teeth), and have a 200mm wheel and 6s lipo. My question is, which motor should I use ? Is a 5065 140kv strong enough ? Or should I go for larger motor like 6368 ? The max speed is not really an issue, doesn’t matter if I can’t go above 20km/h. Thanks you any input.

Hi guys , i just wanna thank you all, the info in this thread help me make my board, all the parts came from aliexpress and banggood, except for the board, its from ebay

The motor pulley is from banggood, wheel pulley from aliexpress, although the screw hole are mis-align, so i had it redone for new screw hole.

1 Like

And it run so smoothly, with battery if 10ah at 6s , it can go 20-22km in one charge. Max speed theotetically is 30km/h but i reached 25km/h then chicken out and slow down. I was not a skateboarder before this.

Hi Kyo could you put up a link-list of what you bought? Thanks

Does anyone know whenever these motors have the same speed / torque / power as mentioned in specs?

Im speacialyy interested in 200kv and 280kv (5065 and 5060) motors. So far i only found one person giving a subjective remark that the 280kv one has great torque for his eboard.

Though this does not say much whenever kv rating is true or also ‘drifts’ up or down, meaning 200kv motor could be either 190kv or 220kv.

If someone had tachometer and one of these motors would be great to find out their real speed :slight_smile:

I have the 200kv motor and have hit close to 30mph on my dual drive. 10s 4p, 97mm wheels I’m 6ft 6 and 93 kilos. As to the exact kv I wouldn’t know where to start.

The vesc can measure the kv? I could test the 140kv version then