Moonbeams - Carbon Fiber Deck Protectors (£18.50 Shipped)

Here we have some deck protectors, I have sold a few to some close forum members but that’s about it. Made a few extra to sell to the public :slight_smile:

$23/set Shipped Worldwide

I can also provide the skateboard hardware for $1.50 / per set

You just need to specify the length of the bolt required, and the the colour of the bolt, natural or black

1 set = 4 pieces :rofl: @Andy87

IMG_20190205_193806 IMG_20190205_193725 image image ED301815-D623-49DA-9604-DD12614F8E27 IMG_20190227_192639 IMG_20190227_192648 image

20 Likes

where the heck are the pictures

e: the pictures have been added, but heck. I thought this was some sort of carbon bumper… now THAT… :thinking: :smirk:

Look nice dude 5mm thick or?

Just 3mm. Plenty strong :slight_smile:

One of the plates for my gear drive 5mm, others are 6mm…

2 Likes

Here girls, this is the start of a new trend in Esk8. @topcloud and I (@pixelsilva) are riding on the tip of the spear with this one! The carbon I-Things are all on my man, @moon :uk:

Want to join the pack? what are you waiting for? You only live once!

IMG_20190123_020157

IMG_20190123_020221

IMG_20190123_020233

IMG_20190122_205314

6 Likes

Yeah metric bolts/nuts can be a problem for the US guys so I thought just have it as a cheap extra here.

3 Likes

Oooh la la :dancer:t3:

1 Like

IMG_20190205_122454

1 Like

6446DA55-5492-4E31-B80D-7288AE2CB2A8

impeccable.

5D2BF0A8-1D25-4202-A07F-33CE50DF8491 RenderedImage

very rare, out of production deck called a Koastal Skillet. Sickboards still has a couple.

This kit has all new Real Riptide green bushings on the way, a few more tricks. Enlisting the mighty @bigben on a rounded Spud enclosure for it.

This is just a prototype of what I think a small Evolve should be with @riverside.rider’s perfectly-sized wheels for SuperCarve.

FWIW, I think Evolve missed an opportunity when they passed on this size wheel for SuperCarve; it brings out everything good in the SuperCarve and hides a lot of bad. I think with Freebord S2 bindings and the new bushings (I’m going max duro at the top to make it perform a bit more predictably) this little beast will be favored all Summer.

To protect valuable decks, these Moonbeams are /perfect/. Unlike metal and plastic, carbon fiber Moonbeams will not stick to the deck - there’s no creaking, no surface damage, no breaking, just works.

I’ll take two more pair btw, my brother and thank you for making these. Big fan!

13 Likes

Do you have them on both sides?

I didnt think you used them like that :ok_hand:

2 Likes

The force is such with drop through mount like that that the force is spread from the nut to the underneath of the deck, this spreads the load

Looking good

You can do the other side but looks mostly

2 Likes

When I nearly just bought one I added more and more to the cart. They stopped letting me add them to the cart when i got to 20. Perhaps they have a few left? This might start a stampede?

1 Like

that’s crazy cool haha - perhaps Sick bought them all on some kind of insane sale where it made sense to ship them to the Netherlands.

Koastal changed hands, if memory serves, purely speculative yet could have been a liquidation.

Maybe we can get them all, put your enclosure with it and sell them as Evolve kits with Moonbeams, Bergmeisters and the like.

An all-forum Kickstarter… how incredible would that be, an esk8 Kickstarter that actually delivered.

New Koastal is still around however so that could be good publicity for them, too. who knows. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Do you want the bolts too?

3 Likes

Absolutely. What’s a Moonbeam without Moonbolts! Full meal deal, thanks again bud.

4 Likes

I’ll take a set

2 Likes

Yeah me too with bolts please.

2 Likes

Ok, I need to order bolts, and they’ll come on friday if I get them now. In the meantime PM me your paypal email and Ill send you an invoice, pay when Im ready to ship

1 Like

I‘ll take 4 :relieved: and black bolts please.

Just for clearing that up, I need 1 set.

4 Likes

I think ill add that to the list of things to send you :joy:

2 Likes