Monster Board | Trampa HolyPro 35º | 80100 180kv 8kW | FatBoy SS Gear Drive | 12S 3P 18Ah | Dual FocBox

@Eboosted @Silverline One set is done :wink: Another will be done by evening

3 Likes

Do you ever sleep :stuck_out_tongue: Or let me guess, you don`t have kids :-p

1 Like

I am from Europe, its daytime here :wink: Also I don’t have no kids or so :smiley:

1 Like

Yesterday after one my motor CAN grub screw loosen up I took of the motor and removed jump wire for PPM which was solder to PCB then I realised that receiver was soldered to Focbox which motor failed and I disconnected PPM from working one so I had to do shame bus drive back home… The joke was that I need a portable soldering iron…

So I present XT90 TS100 soldering iron :smiley: For soldering in field

9 Likes

That’s really cool dude. Nice job!

2 Likes

This is a really nice soldering iron. I have used mine ts100 for over a year now, in the field when we are out flying racing quads. It can make the Day.

1 Like

You’re going directly from 12s or you’ve got a dc/dc conventer a step down?

Suspect it plugs into one of the lipos, not the combined pack.

1 Like

@JonathanLau1983 was correct :wink: One pack is enough to power it :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Silverline @Eboosted your sets are ready :smiley: Prepare your wallets :smiley:

4 Likes

Hope it really works

PM your paypal address

Trust me it really works… I fell in love with my board again… Was doing so many high speed passes and carving it was crazy :slight_smile: Sadly I will soon let go this monster :wink:

@Kug3lis did you use a gear generator to get the designs of the spur gear on the original design?

As far as I know nope

So you managed to CAD out mod 2 gears?

Yes? It’s not mod 2 if I remember correctly

Interesting. Good on you for CADing gears the work well. I just purchased steel MOD 2 gears but am not sure if they are going to work.

I wish I could let you drive my 17 ply :wink:

I know it would feel way better :wink:

I know bottom mounting your lipos isn’t really an option, but if it were and you used a enclosure like @Eboosted then I’m sure it would add a bit more stiffness.