Molicel P26A 2600mAh 25A - $1.99/cell IMR

That’s not really chunking, more like a a gouge, take a chisel to any UT wheel, or a nail or a piece of glass and that could happen

A chunk is where a gouge/cut tears a bigger piece away

Stack those H2’s, they are a short danger

Next time you ‘spend a penny’…also urine is conductive

God damn you @banjaxxed

6 Likes

Sorry it sucks to be a cautionary tale :joy:

3 Likes

it should be fine in thoery, those cells have gone through hell and havent given up

im talking spot welded for 3 packs and soldered on

So if you’re stockpiling batteries at a crazy price, what’s a reasonable quantity? sets of 40 for 10s4p? sets of 50 for 10s5p or 12s4p? sets of 60? If you get it wrong you end up with like 30 unused cells lol, and have to fill the gap with a different batch of cells, which might have different performance (no bueno for safety).

These cells are great for smaller packs like 3p, which makes the math even weirder.

1 Like

My Caguamas, Flywheels, MBS all have chunked, all wheels will chunk, I don’t think Boas have a bad compound.

depends… my flywheel clones have chunked less then real abecs

1 Like

Is anyone else having the problem that they can only ship 32 cells?

Edit : they wont even ship 32

2 Likes

It doesn’t mean BOAs are bad wheels or chunk more than others, I wouldn’t make that statement on a public forum

1 Like

its a forum for discussion

never said they were bad wheels i said they had bad urathane :wink:

Alright got it fixed 40 ordered for the tayto build :grin::grin:

4 Likes

I ordered 500 for future projects!

:sweat_smile:

9 Likes

Dammit leave some for me!

This flash sale won’t last

3 Likes

Did you just order on the website? maybe they’ll ship large orders out of the US…

What did you do?

1 Like

I went directly threw there website, not threw the link.

2 Likes

50 of them ordered!

5 Likes

Thanks, got in!

2 Likes

Currently looking for batteries for my new build. Was linked to this thread by @mishrasubhransu, but then it turned out that the company only ships inside the US and I’m in the UK :frowning:

Then I saw your post and went to nkon to find that deal… but that’s only on the ru site. Which also doesn’t ship to the UK. If I go to the EU.nkon… they have no deal on.

Reeeeeeeeeeally annoying!

Seems to be down to VTC5a @ 3.95euro, or the Samsung 30q @ 3.75euro.

1 Like