Modular All Terrain Gear Drive

Oooooh yeah! @Sender deck gets here today. The pieces are falling into place :smiling_imp:

4 Likes

@moon @mmaner will we get some videos from the road as well in future?

Sure, Ill make some this weekend.

6 Likes

oh thatĀ“s good news! can you try to get some close by footage to get a feeling how they sound?

3 Likes

Render

15 Likes

looks nice! @moon what you think how much the gear drive will get more heavy by changing the printed part to a full cnc?

1 Like

Maybe 200 grams total.

Actually I canā€™t say. The carbon fiber plate was so light that a 3d printed case would weigh maybe more

3 Likes

Me wants :slight_smile:

Me toos, the big tooth one

But maybe on the future GB :thinking:

Yeah maybe a group buy. Thinking of a small beta test first.

And that would be open to the public, the current testers are friends :slight_smile:

12 Likes

fuck I missed so much cool stuff happening here when I was gone for a while. Nice one @moon IĀ“ll be a customer for sure when youĀ“re ready to take orders

3 Likes

I may need a bit of surgery to my shoulder so not sure what I would be able to do riding-wiseā€¦ this Spring, I will wait for GB, thanks

Iā€™ll definitely be down to buy into a public beta if it happens. I love this idea and I have all the trucks except TKP and all the wheels except moon and shooters. Love the idea of mixing and matching all different setups. Super glad youā€™re making this moon.

2 Likes

Where are you UK?

Liverpool mate :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Uk! Yes! Can you pretty please ramp up prod so you can sell pre-brexit :rofl: :smile: Otherwise i need to get @bigben to smuggle :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

I embarrassingly havent been keeping up with any news for the past 6 months

If brexit happens I know some cornish smugglers :wink:

1 Like

Ben only smuggles hamsters

2 Likes

Sorry meant snuggles :smile: