Modular All Terrain Gear Drive

I would add to that list Trampa’s enclosed belt drive (I don’t consider open belt drives suitable for mountain use). 13, 14 and 15T motor gear 66T wheel pulley

Selfishly I am pulling for this, I plan on a fun beach runner, not hills

Thanks but gonna keep strictly gear drive

1 Like

I’m buying :smiley:

1 Like

The etoxx mini is 10/40, same on the kaly as far as I know

3 Likes

I‘ll find the biggest hill in my area to try that out :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Ive got a massive hill where I live too. Its so big

1 Like

If you provide me lipos i‘ll come over with my board :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

You can go down it too

1 Like

I have a hill in the park nearby that is so steep, they made it a one way going down because:

1. you can’t see people coming up its so steep
  2. people would stall out constantly and roll back into other cars haha.

Crazy to go down. There’s a turn at the bottom that if you miss, you’re going into the lake.

4 Likes

Ive gone down this and it was stupid

1 Like

That’s a battery recharger alright haha

4 Likes

Better don’t drive there with fully charged battery and a discharge bms :scream:

3 Likes

I got the indian rub from hell here too

1 Like

54%20PM

i haven’t tried going up this hill yet. definitely, ain’t going down it. it doesn’t look that steep in the pic but its about 35 degree’s

1 Like

You guys call these hills? We would send 5 year old children to learn to ride a bike on these. :sunglasses: When they would master them, we would send them to something like this before we let them ride any hills.

1 Like

Its hard to illustrate how steep some hills are but lets not make this into a hill discussion :joy:

2 Likes

thats almost every street in San Francisco. lol

2 Likes

Sorry man. Was just trash talking and having a bit of fun. I apologize for the off topic.

2 Likes

So you are selling hills now?

Still waiting to hear from my buddy with the lathe!

2 Likes