Modular All Terrain Gear Drive

We should have a separate thread for pictures of hills lol. Maybe one of the mods can do their thread-split up magic? :slight_smile:

1 Like

@moderators

split from 71?

may the hills rest in peace. :raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed:

With a 10T spur would seem to be the norm with the exception of 3DServisas, interesting stuff, I have the V1 unsealed drive, can’t remember the tooth arrangement

A 10:44 in 4wd could work

Its possible to go lower than 10 tooth but its not ideal

I think you mean 35%.?

svg

2 Likes

35% = 10m forward x 3.5m up

100% = 10m :arrow_right: x 10m :arrow_up: = 45 degree angle

3 Likes

Yup. I actually meant 35 degrees. Although i checked it with an app on the phone so don’t know how accurate that was. But I promise its steeper than it looks in pics

Well i cant be very accurate then. 35 degrees is impossible to do on a regular car. For comparison baldwin street is 19 degrees. I am sure its steep tho.

3 Likes

Will this only fit 6374 an smaller motors?

SR TKP RKP Trampa MBS

Other long hangers, it should fit 6374+

2 Likes

Great, how many months of waiting?

For you, a lot :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hopefully not too many :rofl:

2 Likes

Mini Helical Gearbox is 10/40 for 8 and 10mm Motorshaft OR 8/40 for 8 mm Motorshaft

Maxi Helical Gearbox is 10/50 for 8 and 10 and 12mm Motorshaft OR 8/50 for 8mm Motorshaft

3 Likes

If i‘m not wrong for mbs matrix trucks there is only the 8/10:40 available. Will you make a higher gearing like 1:5 or 1:6 for them too in future?

We go here for training kids in Kerrydunquin-pier-11-1068x712

5 Likes

Yes its already available Sold here some time ago :

1 Like

Now that is what I am talking about. The perfect training road for small kids. When they turn teenagers we make them go down this on a penny board.

PS @moon sorry…:innocent:

3 Likes