Mexican bull / comp 95 / 12s /focbox unity

what should I do, use the pelican 1200 or make a wooden box

Pelican. 100% waterproofed

3 Likes

+1 for pelican. Sturdy as can be. We use them for work.

2 Likes

And for the focbox enclosure

finally I think that this is going to be the design of the motor support for the matrix 2image

1 Like

the motor assembly is ready to install the two 6374 engines image image It will break?

5 Likes

I think youā€™ll probably need to double-up the cardboard for it to hold.

6 Likes

Some paper mache over the top might help to add some extra structure, maybe add some elmers to the trucks as well before you slide on your mount.

3 Likes

You can use ketchup in a pinch.

2 Likes

I was thinking about adding carbon fiber vinyl to see if it stiffened more the structure of the mounts

2 Likes

Thatā€™s smart. Donā€™t forget RGB lights as well for extra speed. But really though, excited to see a Unity in this beast, mounts look neat they will be waterjet aluminum or machined?

3 Likes

Donā€™t forget spoiler it adds 50Nm more torque to wheels

6 Likes

machined by a friend in a lathe

I think in 6mm Aluminium plate for the mount and 12mm for the clamp

You also was thinking about riding a Tiburonā€™s mandling that I have at home in front to be more than aggressive

Yeah, that sounds sturdy. I think I might pick up some matrix IIā€™s when they are back in stock so Iā€™ll be keeping an eye on your mount design. Have a lacroix deck sitting neglected hoping to find the time over the holidays to give it some love.

2 Likes

some time ago I found this on facebook I think it would look great89E7008F-4D22-4F09-801B-1BA3DBFCA25B

5 Likes

Just need to buy the new $1000 vesc:

1 Like

10mm or bust

3 Likes

3 Likes