Metr Pro - Next Gen Bluetooth Module

@rpasichnyk if used on a 4wd board, does the modules have enough bandwidth to send all 4 VESC’s data now?

1 Like

here is metr.pro @rpasichnyk in function duo with the Smart Ring @Pimousse … again thank you for your work.

8 Likes

This is an absolute beauty ! Glad you love the SmartRing ! And again, thank you so much for being my beta tester. :smile:

2 Likes

Smart ring? What did I miss?

Metr pro module seems to work brilliant btw, app just has disconnection issues when the screen doesn’t stay on :sweat_smile:

1 Like

to make simple Smart Ring by @Pimousse is a gauge that gives a return of the remaining battery, engine temperature, accelerator … but also a lighting / rear brake light https://vimeo.com/265188386

6 Likes

Hi @rpasichnyk

Today I received my metr pro, neat device! thanks!

had some trouble connecting to android P but worked after a few tries

Curious if you can make a ride with ‘keep screen on’ turned off and phone locked without losing connection after 200 meters…

1 Like

1st test of the metr.pro module: [Url] https://metr.at/r/7v7kX [/ url] Night out of 13 kms with 60% road and 30% way. Tested the different modes that I programmed everything works nickel, The phone was on the VAE of a friend which allowed us to test the range of the signal: 50 meters …

1 Like

@rpasichnyk @hexakopter any tizen app for smart watch? We are a lot with Samsung wearable would be could if we could as well have the feature that wear OS and apple watch have

Hi, I try the perimeter inside the metr, I could read the settings but I can’t write. When I try to write it says communication error, the module is attached to the slave, could be the reason?
@rpasichnyk your app is like next level dude, congrats !!

The “Update Interval” setting does not make any difference when connected to Metr Pro. The module determines “Uptate Interval” on it’s own (currently about 70ms). This setting is only useful with the old modules.

It does, but this is not yet implemented in the metr app.

I hope I will have time for it right after summer.

The reason might be that you are using old module and VESC firmware that has low packet timeout. Please try again and right after that go to Settings → Show Logs and email to me.

3 Likes

Received my Metr Pro today as well! I keep getting prompted for a PIN though. I’ve tried defaults with no luck.

Screenshot_20180617-162257

I thought tone pin was on the receiver itself like on the post

1 Like

:man_facepalming: Thanks! That’s the equivalent of a major RTFM.

What is this nickel you speak of?

I’m talking about programming and loading different modes from the apps to the ESCAPE

Ahah, this comes from French. We say “Nickel !” like “Great !” :smile:

2 Likes

did you try the number printed on the device?

1 Like

I there a chance to use the module in combination with an UART remote (like wii nunchuck)? E.g. hooking the module up to a CAN slave and the remote to the master.

This is not a problem.

1 Like