Metr Pro - Next Gen Bluetooth Module

Ohh it’s perfect how did I miss it.

Hi. I got the message thst I am receiving the metr modules. Thank you for the fast shipping! Si c’è I will use them on Unity only, would be possible to make a more clear tolutorial to how to connect the module to the internal UART port? I understood the principle but that will avoid me too luck 2 hours for all the pin layout to be sure I don’t do mistakes. I am pretty sure others will use it as well. I didn’t know you where making the replacement module for the unity. Now too late :grin: if you manage to do it thank you very much.

2 Likes

We will not write this tutorial since we already making a special module for UNITY which will be easy plug and play. But you can be the hero :wink:

3 Likes

Damn I should have read before, now I got two new modules on the way. Well I guess I iwll have to figure it out. Thanks anyhow.

1 Like

I knew there was an secret message in that PM I sent you awhile back… :joy:

Glad I took your advice and am waiting! Can’t wait to see what you make

@rpasichnyk I have a DieBieMS that metr pro can talk to. Would you know why there is a discrepancy between the battery % and the battery full empty indicator? Is it because it’s taking the % from DieBieMS but 3.0Volts is set as the minimum for the capacity box?

Screenshot_20190418-054224

Any news to when you might be selling this?

How does the app deal with 2 modules on 2 separate boards? When I open the app now, I can see the all time stats. Now is that going to be separate for separate boards?

@Darkie02 soon™️

@mishrasubhransu when you switch between different boards, all the settings and stats will automatically switch too

1 Like

Baud rate 115200 FOCBOX Unity ver.23.43 iOS12.2

BT is connected but can not get data. I uninstalled the app several times and deleted the BT, but the symptoms do not change. Help me!:sob:

Under App

Is ppm and uart enabled?

Yes it is enabled. ppm and UART. HM-10, eSkateVESC and Unity23.42. There was no problem with this combination.

Make sure your metr app and BT module is up to date.

image The module was bought last month. There are two, but both have the same symptoms. The green and blue LEDs are on and not blinking.

I assume your BT module is also up to date? If it is, could be your uart port that’s defective?

Based on my personal experience, the only time my metr doesn’t show any numbers is when it needs to be updated.

As we were able to acquire data with Unity 23.42 and HM-10 and eSkate VESC, it is unlikely that there is a problem with the UART. However, this also seems to be incompatible with the version from Unity 23.43.

1 Like

Well if you feel adventurous, you could downgrade to a working unity version to confirm this but I highly recommend inquiring unity folks about this to make sure you don’t “brick” your unit.

Good luck.

1 Like

With the help of @goldrabe, the firmware was found to be old. Elementary mistakes. I’m sorry to trouble.:pray:

3 Likes

Good for you! That usually happens when there’s an update.

2 Likes