Metr Pro - Next Gen Bluetooth Module

@mmaner What does this specifically gives?

What future features do you have in mind for the Pro?

It makes the throttle and brakes more progressive, giving you more control at low throttle break and increasing power the higher throttle/brake you go.

3 Likes

Yes please to support 2.54 :+1:

1 Like

1+ what @mmaner said. Just reflashed firmware on an older board last week, very noticeable difference. Much smoother, the torque steps are basically gone.

Awesome, thanks Roman. Ordered!

Niiiice but is it one for each vesc?

Nope, just use can bus.

Does anyone know if the Metr app works with the Samsung Gear 3 watch? I’d love to get info on my watch while I ride.

Damn, just received the „old“ HM-10 Metr.at module yesterday :confused: Any way to monitor dual Vesc setup with this module or do I need the new module for this?

Which of the new features going to be available with the “old” metr dongles, if any?

Impressive work by the way.

Looks great! Does this one work with Android 8?

Of course, the current one does.

What did you do to make the current one work with Android 8? My new phone with 8.1 can’t find the device but the old one with 7 finds it.

No they never wanted to develop for tizen it’s a bummer I wish I could use my s2

Same, love that curve! Im currently running -20% on both acceleration and brake and its fantastic

1 Like

I think this is what you are looking for. I’m using this with my original module. It doesn’t show separate values on the real-time tab though.

It just worked out of the box. Android 8.1.0 oneplus 6…

Looks like OnePlus solved that problem. My nexus device and my Xiaomi mi mix 2 does not find it.

Do you have any shipping ETA? (If ordered on release day)

1 Like