Metr Pro - Next Gen Bluetooth Module

I wasn’t on WiFi when I was trying. That makes a lot of sense.

@hexakopter I see my tracking in my paypal, but when I click on it, it doesn’t go to a valid page. I tried the number through usps and dhl and it doesn’t give me anything. It’s been more than 2 weeks since I ordered. Any idea how I can track down where it is?

2 Likes

Try tracking it here! They posted this in the black Friday discount thread https://www.deutschepost.de/sendung/simpleQuery.html?locale=en_GB

@evoheyax Please use the link @Indiangummy posted. Its also always helpful to check our FAQ site, where this link is also mentioned.

Checked your order number and it is waiting for pickup at your local post office since 19. Nov 2018.

1 Like

Why is my metr pro creating extra wh and distance? My last standard metr did the same…

There are no records with high figures to throw the stats…

@rpasichnyk Roman Does the metr app auto detect the diebieBMS if can bus id is set to 10 and produce new screens? Thanks

@amazingdave it looks like a bug, please send logs (Settings -> Show Logs) to [email protected] @SkaterBoy58 yes DieBieMS is autodetected if it has CAN ID 10 (which is default, you don’t need to do anything)

@rpasichnyk

What motor settings should I put down for carvon direct drive ? My energy consumption is off.

1 Like

are you sure? @ a max speed of 60kph + direct drive copper losses it could be realistic (23wh/km).

Whats your ride weight?

2 Likes

90Kg

It can be realistic, 107s are quite big and require big torque to start rolling…

But maybe roman finds something in the data.

1 Like

you got a motor pulley with ONE teeth? and a wheel pulley with ONE teeth?

its a direct drive…so its a 1:1 ratio.

1 Like

ohh yeah - sure.

This is normal for my torque drives.

I got 45km range on my 12s6p with max speeds of 55kph.

Maybe it’s even normal for belt too? Just go slower like under 45kph to get way more range.

2 Likes

The motor and wheel pulley count of 1 for direct drives is correct. Not sure about the motor poles of the Carvon hubs. But because the max speed of 60kph seems right to the motor specs the motor poles count should also be right.

Why do you think the energy consumption is off? The motor settings you show are just used for rpm based speed calculations.

2 Likes

It seemed like a lot of energy. Will try different wheels size to compare. Thank you all for input.

1 Like

Hey guys I’m having two problem with my metr pro. First I have to unpaired and then pair the metr pro each time I shut power off to my board to get it to connect via bluetooth.

Secondly nt metr pro is not reording my data like it use to automatically. What am I doing wrong?

is the FW of the Metr updated?

2nd, do you have auto-records enabled?

I’ll send a video/gif in a moment

EDIT:

1 Like

I’m having the same exact problem with having to unpair then re-pair every time I connect. I reached out to the developer and got nothing.
Now I’ve changed my esc from 4.12 to 6.6 and my battery reading bounces all over the place now