Metr Pro - Next Gen Bluetooth Module

Is it possible to connect this to a meepo board ESC?

@rpasichnyk what kind of shrink wrap are you using to cover the board? i had to resolder the header onto the pcb because it broke off (probably vibrations). needed to cut the shrink wrap off. currently have it taped up with some kapton

@Sharukh5996 Respond to your mail that you have send to [email protected].

@mikenyc Some 16mm clear heat shrink. Unfortunately I don’t remember the actual source. You should be able to find some online when searching for “16mm clear heat shrink”. The whole JST 7pin 2.0mm header broke off? Never heard about something like that and it must have been more then just vibrations to brake it. Is it possible that a bigger force was pulling on the connector, like a loose battery or something like that? Would be great if you can send a picture of the broken module to [email protected] if you took one.

nah, didn’t take a picture. it was inside the enclosure, not sure what could have tugged on it. it was pretty snug. perhaps the length of the cable was a bit much, i had to bend it awkwardly, thanks for letting me know about the shrink wrap, i’ll check on amazon or ebay

1 Like

Anyone else having issue with the TCP connection?

@Trdolan03 Is it working for you now? Do you had it working in the past and now it stopped working or do you have problems with setting it up?

@all I received a message that someone almost missed our Metr Pro two year anniversary and Black Friday 20% sale, because it is not mentioned in this main thread about the Pro module. Sorry about that. So here a reminder that we have a 20% discount at the moment that is running out on 25/11/2018 7PM UTC (Sunday, November 25, 2018 7:00 PM) so in slightly more than seven hours. You can find more details here.

If you haven’t seen it yet, we also released a new Metr app version with Audio Announcements :headphones: You can find more infos in the following thread.

1 Like

@hexakopter it has worked in the past and stopped working. I tried yesterday and it wasn’t working. Is there something you changed that I should try again?

Try it again and if it doesn’t work, send logs to [email protected]

1 Like

@rpasichnyk it is working now. The second “TCP server” wasn’t showing up yesterday on my phone as seen that it is today. The 10.0.0.24 wasn’t showing up image

2 Likes

Awesome! The first one is your cellular, and probably 65102 port is blocked by your internet provider or something. The second is your Wi-Fi.

1 Like

I wasn’t on WiFi when I was trying. That makes a lot of sense.

@hexakopter I see my tracking in my paypal, but when I click on it, it doesn’t go to a valid page. I tried the number through usps and dhl and it doesn’t give me anything. It’s been more than 2 weeks since I ordered. Any idea how I can track down where it is?

2 Likes

Try tracking it here! They posted this in the black Friday discount thread https://www.deutschepost.de/sendung/simpleQuery.html?locale=en_GB

@evoheyax Please use the link @Indiangummy posted. Its also always helpful to check our FAQ site, where this link is also mentioned.

Checked your order number and it is waiting for pickup at your local post office since 19. Nov 2018.

1 Like

Why is my metr pro creating extra wh and distance? My last standard metr did the same…

There are no records with high figures to throw the stats…

@rpasichnyk Roman Does the metr app auto detect the diebieBMS if can bus id is set to 10 and produce new screens? Thanks

@amazingdave it looks like a bug, please send logs (Settings -> Show Logs) to [email protected] @SkaterBoy58 yes DieBieMS is autodetected if it has CAN ID 10 (which is default, you don’t need to do anything)

@rpasichnyk

What motor settings should I put down for carvon direct drive ? My energy consumption is off.

1 Like

are you sure? @ a max speed of 60kph + direct drive copper losses it could be realistic (23wh/km).

Whats your ride weight?

2 Likes

90Kg