Metr Pro - Next Gen Bluetooth Module

Modes work with @Ackmaniac’s firmware, I don’t know about stock firmware. Yes, it will work with stock FocBox’s.

1 Like

Hello guys,

I need help and advice or tips or everything that can help me to fully record my rides! Plzzz

I can not record a single complete ride with metr.pro, what are your parameters side phone those who have an Android? I removed the battery saver, I activity the non-pumping battery restriction of the apps, I increased the standby time of my phone … The apps shut up like that from one moment to the next. Clearly, when I ride I look very often my phone to just avoid it removes my ride and yet, just like that, when I re-open my phone the app is no longer open!! Grrr, I have to re-click on it! And so it re-opens like the ride had never existed. Why does not she save at least everything that was first covered? And then it should automatically resume the record since I activated the autostart record mode? So that’s because the apps close itself, but why? Has anyone ever met with the problem?

I have the automatic update … But I have trouble since the metr module BT 1st generation. FW 3.40 (FSESC4.20) but I had the problem with my VESC6 too.

So I guess it my phone or the apps the issue, not the module disconnection? Or is that what would cause the spontaneous break of the apps?

Thanks for your help :pray:

Its most likely your phone. I had to uninstall, reboot and reinstall a couple of times to get it to behave correctly on my Pixel. On my Nexus 5 it runs perfectly. This is using the same module between the 2 phones.

1 Like

It works with the original VESC FW.

How we embed metr links with preview here in the forum?

Look at the thread dedicated to the app : https://www.electric-skateboard.builders/t/configuration-and-telemetry-for-vesc-ios-android/13483?u=pimousse This one is for Metr Pro module.

1 Like

when you upload a record from your phone, at least it does on mine, it automatically opens that web page in chrome. I just copy & paste the address.

Doesn’t work with me: https://metr.at/r/xI7ah

It worked for me…

The forum here sometimes embeds the preview in a box called onebox. Some metr.at links don’t get the preview. Some do :frowning:

thats odd, I dont know the fix for that. i cut & pasted your link below, it seems to be working for me.

Oh lol, you added ?oembed=true that’s it!

I dont know brother, just pasted your link and it worked. it may have auto added the embed tag?

He must like you better than me :cry:

1 Like

The forum won’t open a link unless it’s on its own line

5 Likes

@all Just want to let you know that all Metr Pro antenna options are back in stock.

@Riako I would guess its some problem with your phone. Do you have the chance to use a different phone from friend/family and give it a test? It would also be helpful when you send a log to [email protected] so we can have a look if we spot something wrong. Maybe also reinstalling the app like @mmaner suggested could help fixing your problem.

@DAddYE I think it will just be displayed the way you like it when you post the link directly and not use the hyperlink function. And as @Jc06505n said on its own line.

Direct link:

Hyperlink: https://metr.at/r/xI7ah

3 Likes

so 've been dicking around with my new metr pro module all morning… I bought two, one for my ride and one for testing and reviewing shit that moves around between Betty and Jake’s board.

i think i have everything figured out.

so which app gives me the video overlays with speedometer dashboards and shit? i keep seeing that in various places. Can the metr pro feed those kinds of video apps with data as well?

1 Like

Look at the metr site : https://metr.at/overlay

2 Likes

Did anyone get the apple watch 4 working for this? I turn random on and followed the steps. Doesn’t appear to be working

It works, missed a spot in the settings page

So I have a question about ride data. I have 2 vescs of can. Both double data and dual data were on. Is the energy consumption shown for both VESC or just one?

Edit: also, how can I tell what the fault was? There is a little red 1 on the trip data. image image