Metasurf Direct Drive ?!

Are these trucks really forged? I see some lines where the mold is released after pouring and hardening

1 Like

Source: Reddit

@b264 you’re going to froth at the mouth when you see this: https://youtu.be/sN0O5U0IqrQ?t=90

2 Likes

I dont get it ?

7 Likes

shape of the deck, i think

1 Like

That looks pretty legit…

Those pants though.

Aladdin gettin’ shifty on that board.

6 Likes

funny thing is, the short one looks better if it had a tail

…but those pants

1 Like

Made me laugh so much

1 Like

Is it just me or does everyone look like they are bouncing while they skate? They are on a basketball court so shy the aggressive bouncing? I really dont like either decks at all… the motors are a different story :grimacing:

2 Likes

the bouncing is a camera man RUNNING after the rider. you can see his shadow jogging after the skater

4 Likes

Omg they are hugh…it seems you need two decks in a row for them:face_with_monocle:

lmfao…i thought the same. Fashion passed me and i didn’t noticed hahaha

Taiwan street fashion… Actually Asian popular fashion in general is quite different from Western street fashion :stuck_out_tongue: y’all would be aghast at what I wear when I’m here…

He knows about the whack deck shape for the longboard. He’s re designing it

3 Likes

Fashion is silly everywhere in my opinion. Ever seen those really pointy boots that look like elf shoes. They wear them out to the club!image

1 Like

I have my suspicions. Is this drive already bent? First picture is with a rider, second is with nobody standing on it.first Second

I took these screenshots from the video. I can’t tell, is this just weird camera perspective, or are these axles already bent? It definitely does not look straight to me, but again it may just be perspective.

7 Likes

If they’re 8mm axles, they will bend, even if it’s not bent in this photo

7 Likes

:laughing:

I wish i I had your… steadfastness in life :rofl:

1 Like

Fuck me. they do look bent :frowning:

With the price being so close to carvon torque drives, this is a hard sell IMO.

Still, looking forward to the reviews from people who bought some.