Metasurf Direct Drive Custom Batch (Sensored 70kv 80amp) Reservation LIVE!

MetaSurf Direct Drive Custom Batch (Sensored 70kv 80amp) Reservation MetaSurf have confirmed that they will be able produce 70kv 80amp sensored version of the motor and will be making them available for reservation here: https://goo.gl/YZtDVJ

Heres how it will work First batch of the motors will be provided at a discounted price. A small non refundable deposit of 30 USD will be required to reserve a motor, full amount due once motors are ready to ship. The price will be dependent on how many orders were received

• QTY 80 for 129USD+ S\H
  • QTY 100 for 119USD+ S\H
  • QTY 200 for 110USD+ S\H

You can figure out shipping cost by adding a motor to the cart and attempt a checkout

Timeline

• Reservation window closes on Oct 25
  • There will be a guaranteed ship date of Dec 1st (from Metasurf which gives 2 weeks to transit and should be in time for Christmas)

Cancellation of the batch or breach of ship date If 80 orders were hit by Oct 25 the batch is cancelled and all fees will be refunded If guaranteed ship date is breached folks can opt to cancel and deposit will be refunded. 12/1

image Keeping old polls around for those who are interested

How many motors are you interested in

0 voters

Sensored?

• No (default)
  • Yes

0 voters

Amp?

• 60 amps (Default)
  • 80 amps (custom)

0 voters

KV?

• 60 KV (Default)
  • 70 KV (custom)

0 voters

Trucks?

• No Thanks
  • Give me a set
  • Give me just the front
  • Give me the back

0 voters

6 Likes

reopen poll ! at least 2 sensored with rear truck pls - can he offer discount on wheels as well ?

Hey Jebe This isn’t a pre order but more to gather information on interest and what folks want on the next batch of motors. Once everything gets locked down i’ll make sure folks here have an opportunity to grab a set

2 Likes

Yes please the new ones for me

Hey I’ll update this thread when I hear back :slight_smile:

Small update. The specs have been forwarded to the factory. Price, timeline to come soon.

1 Like

Interested :+1:

The pricing, quantity and timeline had been finalized. Metasurf will be making a link available to allow reservation of their next batch of motor to be shipped Dec 1st. I’ll be posting more detail later tonight on how to reserve them, pricing and conditions.

1 Like

MetaSurf Direct Drive Custom Batch (Sensored 70kv 80amp) Reservation MetaSurf have confirmed that they will be able produce 70kv 80amp sensored version of the motor and will be making them available for reservation on their site later today or early tomorrow.

Heres how it will work First batch of the motors will be provided at a discounted price. A small non refundable deposit of 30 USD will be required to reserve a motor, full amount due once motors are ready to ship. The price will be dependent on how many orders were received

• QTY 80 for 129USD+ S\H
  • QTY 100 for 119USD+ S\H
  • QTY 200 for 110USD+ S\H

You can figure out shipping cost by adding a motor to the cart and attempt a checkout

Timeline

• Reservation window closes on Oct 25
  • There will be a guaranteed ship date of Dec 1st (from Metasurf which gives 2 weeks to transit and should be in time for Christmas)

Cancellation of the batch or breach of ship date If 80 orders were hit by Oct 25 the batch is cancelled and all fees will be refunded If guaranteed ship date is breached folks can opt to cancel and deposit will be refunded. 12/1

1 Like

Reservation link is now live: https://goo.gl/YZtDVJ

What speeds and range will be achievable with these motors please

It really depends on your battery and wheel size.
You can use this nifty calculator to get an estimate. Set the pulley for both motor and wheel to 1 http://calc.esk8.it/

so this is just for the motors, right?

and then we can add the trucks when they ship?

Yes 30 bucks is reserving a motor.
If enough reservations are reached the batch will be produced, rest of amount is due before the motor is shipped. Otherwise it will be refunded.

You’ll be able to add trucks later. You won’t save much on shipping though as the rate is based on weight. I can prod them to see if they are willing to do a packaged deal.

You can get an estimated on shipping cost by trying to check out with existing motor and hanger.

1 Like

Known issue… reservation is including shipping… I’ve forwarded it to owners to fix

1. Will this motor have 3 phase wires to work with our own VESC?
  2. Is there an option to buy just the rear truck?
  1. Yes 3 phase wires no bullet connectors and hall sensor connector
  2. Pretty sure this will not be a problem. Gotta double check

that’s much when i think metasurf’ retail price was 99$ at first. sure we get sensors, but still a bit pricey :roll_eyes::money_mouth_face: do they come with metasurf logo, i would prefer they don’t and how much do you expect S/H to be? is there any super cheap shipping method, like aliexpress does f.e?

I have already booked two units, € 94 in total. waiting they get the minimum of orders and do not delay in the delivery time.

1 Like

i’d like to get 2 motors as well if i only would know i won’t exceed 250€ shipped