Mellow Promo Video

I agree. Nice vid, but too bad they’re not wearing helmets.

We agree and will do so in the future. During our European Test Ride tour, all participants were required to wear safety gear.

@Hummie We’re working on this to give the best experience for the rider with respect to what the laws say and what actual enforcement practices are. Some legislation specify hard numbers as limits, but it seems that a software bridle is acceptable now, even if full potential can be unlocked in some way.

Unfortunately i dont think that this is allowed in germany? we are very strict here or did you get different information?

I’m actually really impressed by mellow now and them participating in this community and openly sharing information. I’ll probably order a mellow drive or two next year when they’re available.

1 Like

@Mellow Would be awesome if you help with others getting light electric vehicles legal here in the EU!

Also as others mentioned, nice to see you guys active here.

Greets from Saarland :monkey:

I don’t think it’s illegal to sell boards that are illegal on the streets. If you drive them in a private place you should be ok, so they can sell those. They should just clarify that they aren’t allowed on public streets. For example, scooters and skateboards in Italy are actually illegal in public places, even bike lanes (yeah, that’s dumb), but everyone can buy one very easily

It’s the glum reality, but German politicians haven’t been as open-minded as California ones. We are definitely part of the movement to change legislation, since we don’t want to just sell them, we want to ride them.

No idea who this guy who is buzzing the riot police. Really, we don’t know his identity. But he seems to have procured a Mellow prototype. So odd.

7 Likes

you guys are becoming even more likeable each day :thumbsup:

3 Likes