Meet up, joined ride Switzerland?!

I can help you out if you need a spot welder. Yes still in Lausanne, will always be. The hills are just too damn good around here.

I could have used one some week ago, but another guy living in Swiss helped me (the guy from swissboard lives not far at all from Lausanne)

saw someone in ettingen, baselland at the bahnhöfli today
are on the forum?

someone knows if there is a swiss forum?

Gruezi zäme… im currently building a longboard, i have also a small manufacturing place with welder,cnc,3d stuff etc… if you are near Zurich hit me up for a meeting/chat.

1 Like

Welcome ! I’m interested about your cnc, is it able to work with aluminum ? I will have some piece to manufacture, so always good to have someone from the forum, and in Switzerland (I’m in Lausanne)

Yes… but its only 3 axis, i can machine up to 195 x 340 mm and maybe 10 mm thick plates. I can be much cheaper then a regular Mechanic Factory, depending on the part.

That’s what I need pretty much, the pieces are not very big

Hello Swiss ! Live in Black Forest and aprox. once a month in Zurich. New to eSk8 and have for now a InboardM1, they are on sale for 600 USD right now.

Interested in your activities in Switzerland and possibilities to join.

Looks like when you register new you cannot send PMs.

To all swiss (and nearby)

would you guys be interested in doing a group ride this summer?
will have a board as soon as either @LukePL or @rey8801 releases their total stealth deck

2 Likes

Ill be in zurich in a few weeks for a couple.days if.anyone has an.extra board!!

Hey for those of you who can PM, do that and sen me your phone number so I can add you to our swiss whats app group.

Group rides are happening regularly !

If you cannot PM you need to get some reading time in, cuz putting your phone number in the open isn’t the smartest moove :slight_smile:

did this some time ago, but you remained silent

anyway, PM’d you

Mountain rides?

Are you from zürich that you don’t wanna add me? :sweat:

Hey guys, I’m in Lausanne but would be keen to skate. I’m on a meepo atom with waterborne trucks.