MBS Orange egg shocks

I have a set of four still in packet untouched red egg shocks, has anyone got two orange ones they would like to swap for two reds or sell to me???

Feel free to tag those that you think might have such an item… because they are discontinued, so im unable to purchase a set from MBS :frowning:

1 Like

Try here, fam :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Tis a lot of postage but i may order from USA… if the set i think i found in the UK falls through… I didnt look at MBS US because MBS eu told me they are discontinued, and just refunded the £££

Thanks for the headupz…

1 Like

try atbshop.co.uk and ask for Diana, she may be able to order them in for you on her next order, save a bit on shipping. good hunting!

1 Like

@Nemesis I might be ordering some red and orange eggs shock blocks very soon since I have some older MBS trucks and a set of Carveboard trucks that have no eggs and a set of Matrix 2’s running way too squishy yellow blocks. Where are you located? I could buy an extra set and send it to you at cost plus shipping, or we could swap, if you don’t want extras on hand.

2 Likes

Postage from me U.K. Kent to you U.S. C.A North bay area, 5-7 days postage with tracking would costs £8.50 at my end, if i dont get hold of a set by the end of this week i may hit you up…
and then arrange details til then check your postage costs…

its a large pond :uk: :us: lol

Ps… if dont workout or doesnt happen for whatever reason, thanks for the offer anyways :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Sounds good. Happy to help if I can. Let me know if you get it sorted on your end. It’s raining llamas :llama: and unicorns :unicorn: here for the next week or more, so I won’t be ordering anything for at least a few days or weeks. Time to work on building my Waterboard for some rain riding. :umbrella:

3 Likes

All is well, managed to find some in stock my side of the pond… :sunglasses:

2 Likes