MBS Metal Matrix II Trucks

Thanks !

The two-part baseplate looks interesting…

please, in the future if possible, made the website centralized worldwide :blush: it will be awesome !

4 Likes

New Dylan Warren 2 dropped

Thanks @MBS any love for us Euro-trash mbseurope.com?

2 Likes

They told me next week

3 Likes

The EU customer service told me, they don’t sell them and don’t give me any further info therefore :tipping_hand_man: I ordered in the US now…they have a great fast and polite customer service…

2 Likes

EU MBS reseller and most of the shops do not even know there are brand new trucks and deck !.. it’s a bit weird anyway (as a strategy)

2 Likes

I thought the US mbs site didnt/doesnt ship outside the US or at least to the EU!!

Depends. You can always ask the customer service. Shipping might me not the cheapest though… Or use a forwarder company like shipito or similar. Mbs US offer free ground shipping within US over 75$, so in the end you just pay shipping from the forwarder warehouse to your location.

2 Likes

Guys, no worries. MBS is spot on. I’ll be able to cover EU without any problem.

I’ll be getting in the next days:

Please let me know ([email protected]) who needs what in EU so you can get yours. First come first served! I’m going to open the pre order to book your slots in the next hours.

11 Likes

This is awesome and a great gesture for those that cant wait, but i kinda feel if the EU is not getting the same 15% saving (correct me if im wrong) as the US buyers are getting when purchasing from MBS it is a bit Hmmm, the 15% off and not paying for delivery makes the new DW11 Complete a far more attractive purchase for those in the US.

1 Like

Yeah, don’t forget to include the taxes like VAT (in France) when you buy from US. People often forget to do that.

3 Likes

I followed your lead :grin:

1 Like

@MBS any plans to release the deck separately? I would have liked an 9” option…purchased everything else bar deck

1 Like

You mean this?

1 Like

Balls :laughing:

Ok thank you

The discount code is working on the EU side as well. Free shipping doesn’t work there unfortunatelly.

3 Likes

IMG20190320214956

IMG20190320214915

Upgrades!!!

11 Likes

looks definitly better !

Plus you win some mm from the ground ^^

Was surprised how much bigger it is compared to the plastic version…

1 Like

They’re legit!! Definitely a must do!:+1:t3:

2 Likes