Maytech V2 Waterproof Remote for Sale SOLD

Maytech V2 waterproof/wireless charging remote brand new for sale. $150. Bought another hoyt remote so I don’t need this one. Comes with everything included located near SF but I can ship if you pay for shipping;)

1 Like

Pics :wink: 10cc

3 Likes

How is the Hoyt? Thinking of picking it up because I get disconnects every so often in Minneapolis w/ the Maytech 2.4ghz v2 thumb remote.

$200 now saves a much more expensive emergency room visit later

1 Like

Say what!? I thot you were squirting all over the r2 style remote!! What happened!? Did you ever thought about hitting up a homie to see if they wanted before posting it here in the forum?

2 Likes

Haha this is a second one brand new

1 Like

Nice!! Good luck with the sale brother. I’m pretty sure someone here will be very happy to have it :+1:t3:

1 Like

Oh yeah. You gotta Post some pics bro

1 Like

20190429_125507

2 Likes

cost in aud to Australia? (@AlanZhou might as well try my luck ay)

1 Like

I was thinking maybe I could help you out lol :rofl:

I swear at this point you’re trying to get whatever you can :joy: becaz nobody will ship to you

1 Like

legit dude its killing me i just want some shit is that too much to ask

1 Like

uhh, i wish i could be you man, i have too much shit that im probably just gonna test out and throw to the side…

theres alawys another way (buy direct)

1 Like

I wanna help but I feel like it would be hella expensive :sweat_smile::sob:

its frickin 10 dollars via usps first class to ship preety much anyware in the world, goddamit :rofl:

20+ for items that are above 0.5 lbs

1 Like

listen to him ^ so my offer still stands

1 Like

Is this still available? I might be interested. I got one for a DiY Jetspud, and now I’m considering getting another for a DiY Foc Unity AT setup.

Sold sorry homie I

1 Like

you can buy new one for 144$ from Maytech, promotion ends on 10th june