Maytech 12s ESC NEW firmware to fix the brakes!

Any results yet?

1 Like

Hey that’s good results. Not sure about your issues. I’m not having any with random brakes or not synchronized beeping. Try using my settings below. I didn’t like very slow acceleration. much better set to high. also make sure to set your trim on the remote properly. Also make the neutral range less if the delay is annoying. I’m using 190kv motors not sensored and a 15/ 65 gearing

2 Likes

Whoooaaa how does that even happen

1 Like

I finally was able to upload this firmware to my ESCs, unfortunately they started acting weird. I’m using nano remote and I think this may be what’s causing this problem. So, when I fully break and then rapidly release throttle lever, ESCs for second recognize that as full throttle. After fiddling for many hours with throttle trim potentiometer (it’s almost completely turned to max counterclockwise position, ESCs take a while in this trim position to notice receiver and start), and setting neutral range to 3%, I don’t get this strange full-throttle-while-releasing-break action. Something like this has never happened with the old firmware.

1 Like

Hey @squad, This issue is 100% related to the winning/nano remote. I believe someone did a tutorial on how to fix this. The other solution is to get a hobbyking receiver and bind to it. The hobbyking receiver has worked for me.

I’m amazed at all the camaraderie on this forum!

Check this procedure to fix the nano behavior http://www.electric-skateboard.builders/t/2-4ghz-nano-remote-in-stock-30-pcs-usa-50-free-priority-shipping-international-45-shipping/5017/83?u=kaly

Thanks for reply, but I already did that few times, didn’t help. I’ll probably try with another receiver.

Would this with with the 6s version?

Don’t think so

Noob question, does this ESC work on a 60kv-100kv range hub motor? Let’s say hummies or TBs hub motor? and how do you adjust the settings on a computer? Do they provide a program file or something and you hook them up with a usb?

Hello! I have this ESC HV 12s from Alienpowersystem.com. I have the same problem about the brake power. Do you think that your firmware is compatible with my esc? thanks for your help!

1 Like

@Mikeomania12 do you think it’s possible to flash my esc with your firmware? And If I want go back on my old firmware how can I do this? thanks a lot