May U rest in Pieces 4wd evo

Will u build something new

yes I will

3 Likes

Ok good to hear it man and ur wellbeing

I got other boards to ride shit happens man , I stayed cooled. It will be repaired bassicly new but itā€™s just a matter of time for me to get the parts all over again time probably be back and running in 2-3 months

1 Like

Silver lining. With the force demonstrated on that Concrete pillar, itā€™s without a doubt that the board would have easily maimed a bystander. Luckily it was just a concrete pillar, and not an individual with a life ahead of them.

6 Likes

first thing to take impact was motor front one and weā€™ll the motor can didnā€™t bend at all thatā€™s steel for u , but the magnet is completely shatterd

3 Likes

Are all the motors destroyed? Theres a pretty long wait on those isnā€™t there?

the motor cans for magnets well we have old motors cans that are previous drives that were damaged one way or another . but I have my own plans with direct drives faster:0 . if your suggesting or saying am going to take a motor can from inventory I canā€™t we have a fixed # of motors no can do.

1 Like

So sadā€¦ so sad. Iā€™m glad no oneā€™s hurt. This board has been though so many gnarly crashes.

yep like a project car ride it for 1 month and back at the garage fixing it for 6 months but Iā€™ve rode it for a good 3 months and itā€™s bin out for 1

Sorry Iā€™m a bit out of touch. You work for the motor manufacturers? Thats handy, just a quick cut and shut job and youā€™re good to go. Itā€™s a terrible shame the damage caused but so lucky no one got hurt. Iā€™ve made the mistake of leaving my board switched on while talking to a mate at his front door. Tapped the trigger and the board accelerated into his front step smashing all the tiles from it! Will you build a similar configuration or go dual this time?

1 Like

nope still 4wd my friend !

1 Like

I look forward to seeing how you resurrect her!

:frowning::anguished::fearful::scream::exploding_head::dizzy_face::cry::cold_sweat::sob::scream_cat::nauseated_face::face_vomiting::sob::sob::sob:

:face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

Awww that turribleā€¦Thoughts and prayers out to you

So sorry to see this :frowning:

I hope the guy pays for the damageā€¦
Every time me and my friends lend each others motorcycles we always say " you crash it you buy it". Maybe it should be the same case with esk8s.

3 Likes

ā€œIā€™ve made the mistake of leaving my board switched on while talking to a mate at his front door.ā€ My little bro did this at a group ride and the guy accidentally squeezed the trigger sending his Carbon Fiber board hurtling into a brick wall, cracking the front

I would feel so guilty doing this I would insisted I ā€˜handed backā€™ the board with a large wad of cash!

1 Like

Wow that sucks. I hope the guy pays for the damage. That was probably very expensive

1 Like

Lolā€¦ Your board has flown apart more then any other board Iā€™ve seen here.

Think someone needs to practice buildingā€¦ Because boards donā€™t just fly apart when they go airborne or into curbsā€¦ Lol

1 Like