Master Evo | Landyachtz | ABEC 107| 13S5P | FocBox | 6374 190kV | metr

I know that feeling. PLA is good for some things that require IMMENSE strength in crushing department, but nowhere else, really.

im a little confused on your 218 setup was it 44 base plates front and rear .5" riser in the rear and 6 degree angle riser in the front

Happy New Year I’m posting because alot of you probably wonder what happened to me.

Long story short.

I got tired of the bullshit toxicity of most of the “community leads” and frankly didn’t want to read your shit or be apart of it any longer. Sure the fuse was lit because none of you seem to understand leverage. But instead of thinking logically, y’all got all emotional about name calling.

Whatever. Just the same, you all all over on the other forum, calling me names. So you all must be better?

Even broke ass bitches like Skunk, people I’ve given shit for free to. Well y’all keep on talking, I really don’t care. You all can’t even get out of your own toxic ways.

When I said I wanted to leave the other forum I meant it, and you all wouldn’t let me delete pictures of me, or my belongings, even banned me. Cool, you cut me off from deleting my pictures. So yes, I said, and made some actions to ensure my content would be removed from that site. Because I no longer wanted a part of it. Call it burning bridges or whatever you want.

Hope y’all find it in yourselves to be better. Because life’s great not reading all of y’alls dumb ass egotistical bullshit.

Sure would have been nice if one of y’all rewrote my how to’s with your own pictures, but none of you all obviously care enough about the community to help others either. Y’all think you act like a community, but where’s all the helpful posts? Oh I know, you don’t have anybody that contributes back. Shame.

Keep on making up stories, it’s all conjecture. Have a good year, build something amazing.

Edit: for good measure and final thoughts :fu::fu::fu::fu:

8 Likes

Sorry it had to come to this, Happy New Year.

3 Likes

I wanna suck yo master dong

3 Likes

It’s easy to write a story about you being the victim when you threaten the mods to delete all your post. Cool story tho. Oh and thanks for the smoking motors. Happy New year, good luck with getting the medication under control.

At least have the balls to tag someone when you talk shit @Deckoz

5 Likes

For someone who doesn’t care, you sure do care a lot.

Nice fabrication & even lamer attempt at playing the victim in a situation entirely of your own making.

Stay gone TopKnot.

8 Likes

My next esk8 is gonna have bindings. Don’t be mad.

7 Likes

You better not skip Ankle Day bro.

8 Likes

What a sad little man you turned out to be.

7 Likes

Are your build threads here? @BillGordon I’mma stalk

2 Likes

Hey Brad man serious.

Its all gone to shit since you left. I mean it its fully fucked over there. No one can build anything properly anymore because all your content is gone. My board just suddenly disappeared due to the lack of influence.

Please please come back so we can all carry on.

Go and get fucked you crazy selfish little prick.

14 Likes

dsgvJo4z.png)

2 Likes

Nah pretty sure I called a dude a pussy, and and also stated that anything stopping your feet from leaving the board will accelerate your head faster to pavement.

But hey whatever.

Also @skunk, you forget the mounts, trucks, riot plugs, bronson g3s. And you not paying shipping but sure. Ok.

Also me? Victim? No. I made it obviously clear I wanted gone. And my privileges to remove my shit was removed when I was banned. So yea I had a nice “chat” with Damon, which was not so nice. And then my shit was deleted.

I came here for all the mentions and PM’s I had to state why I’m gone, that’s all. Go back to your holes. :v:

To be clear I made one an only one threat to the mods, and that was a legal threat to Damon. Did I message the mods I thought were friends, and say what the fuck did you ban me for? Yep, and when I got treated like a guy that hadn’t been on these forums for 3 years I flipped my shit.

Even worse you didn’t ban me until I decided I wanted to leave, you didn’t ban me over the fighting with s5300, but a whole day later, as soon as I started removing my posts, y’all banned me, so that I couldn’t.

So I wanted all my shit removed. And I got it removed. But hey bye.

2 Likes

Holy fuck you talk a lot.

Nobody cares Brad. Bye.

4 Likes

Cool. Apparently you did, the three or so times you tried to PM me and I just left the convo.

Like right now…

1 Like

Okay we can pretend to have an adult conversation when you opened up with this:

Did you actually type that with a serious face on? Honest question.

I PM’d you once because I thought you’d had a stroke and was doing a wellness check out of goodwill. The other times were for the lolz because we realized you were a narcissistic little child throwing a tantrum.

Byeeeee. Don’t let the door hit you, wokebro.

3 Likes

what a joke…People agreed with you. You acted like a pansy ass bitch and threw tantrums. You are the definition of a bitch ass baby.

Because unlike your explanation, people actually did care. They thought sydney was just being a problem and that you were a big boy who could ignore an asshat. We were wrong…You’re so proud of the way you acted, the only thing that sucks is you can still post here. Maybe we can argue with you here and make you leave as well

Fuckin pussy

10 Likes

Yep. You sent me a box of stuff. A box of stuff mind you I didn’t ask for. (Or ever use, I gave it away to people who needed it) I just needed a caliber truck. You put a bunch of parts you had laying around in there without really saying anything. I offered to pay shipping but needed a day. You said don’t worry about it. Doing a nice thing then trying to use it against someone… narcissists much?

7 Likes

I don’t blame Brad here. I blame the psychiatric hospital for letting him have access to a computer.

6 Likes