Master Evo | Landyachtz | ABEC 107| 13S5P | FocBox | 6374 190kV | metr

Thanks bro for all explanation! Now I kind of get it :wink:

1 Like
18 Likes

Have you done a speed/range test? How are you liking it so far?

Speed, it preforms the same as by loose belt setup, except with the confidence of instant torque.

Range… Unfortunately not as it’s been raining.

I barely got that ride in the hour break in rain the past week.

5 Likes

I miss the nc rains. I lived in Charlotte for 10 and Boone for 10 years, it would rain so hard they would close the school (asu). 52.65 freedom units of precipitation per year.

4 Likes

All the rain is doing is making me finish my e-surf for the lake quicker… lol

Blah rain.

7 Likes

You really making one??

2 Likes

Yeah man lol. I came from surfing. So only makes sense to circle back to it.

3 Likes

Those things burn up alot, off topic but anyway. Are you documenting the project somewhere?

2 Likes

Not yet. I need more parts to come in.

@b264 told me about the efoil.builders forum so I might document it there. But I’m not building a efoil. Just a murderous jetski type surfboard lol. Efoils don’t interest me.

7 Likes

Please show us :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Seems lipolys are the solution to the fires on a cursory glance. Man, did i just say that?

2 Likes

Soon. The jet drive is out for delivery. :open_mouth: lol

3 Likes

I wanna hear about that, I’ve been looking into it. Surfing in the river just seems epic to me :metal:

8 Likes

What size did you go for? MHZ?

Awesome build mate! Please tell us more! What type of jet drive are you using?

Thanks guys. I’m actually starting out with a couple of heavy duty RC jet boat drives and looking at running dual 80100. As MHZ is ridiculously overpriced.

As well the available boards for esurf are not any type of shapes that resonate with me or even look like they were designed for surfing lol.

I’m likely going to build out the electronics and propulsion system in a PVC tube or the likes and attach it to a Funboard until I get something working. Then going to be hand shaping a wooden pocket squash tail in the 5’9-6’3 range.

I’ll likely use the Vefoil remote. However I have been thinking about making a trigger throttle remote, with a wheel thumb for steering as I could make the Jets steerable.

For now alot of it is up in the air until I test out the jet drives

4 Likes

Pacificmeister has an a/c here

Huh? 10char

E-foil non-commercial(afaik) master builder, autocad dude extraordinaire & creator of efoil.builders forum.

Msk8 (Merten)

2 Likes