Master Evo | Landyachtz | ABEC 107| 13S5P | FocBox | 6374 190kV | metr

Fyi so everyone knows…

The Falcon Evo 36 is out :wink:

5 Likes

I think streetwing may be looking at getting hold of some of the landyachtz decks now that the new ones have been released. @DavidBanner?

1 Like

I don’t use wedge risers and Im using the enclosure from @bigben. What makes you thin you need wedges?

1 Like

Yep, no wedges for me either. Just 12mm risers.

1 Like

I was thinking it but not saying it. The Evo is already wedged

I run 6 degree wedges on 44 baseplates instead of risers to end with a 53/35 split instead of 65/35 on 50 baseplates…

65 is way to steep on tb218s when electrified. I rolled with 65/35 for months on 180 trucks analog on otangs and it’s amazing for DH. But 218s make it way too touchy @65 with the torque in the rear. Just my opinion.

2 Likes

10s5p yeah. Maybe 11s5p if you have an Enclosure with the nose like @Eboosted

That’s a BMS only for charging, I don’t think you will charge with more than 4A at a time.

I would’nt charge faster then 1c

So for example my pack is 15Ah… So 1c is 15A charge. But my charger only does 6a…

As far as discharge, I bypass the BMS… So my BMS is for charging only.

1 Like

hey, so are you going to make new enclosures for the 2018 Evos?

Do you think you could make an Evo enclosure but a little shorter for the Falcon?

2 Likes

I ASKED FIRST!!! :rofl:

1 Like

Motors are rated in watts not voltage. The voltages are just suggested guidelines.

For example most 6374 are rated for 3000w.

At full battery and 100% duty cycle (both of which are never true in the real world)

54.6v * 50 battery amps = 2730wattts

Most escs cannot handle more then 50 battery amps, and most batteries can’t even supply 50 amps in a dual config unless your 30q 5p or higher/equivalent

2 Likes

Not sure what that is…

But it sounds like you have a motorized sex swing?

8 Likes

What’s the specs…

What cells… What parallel and series count

Those cells only do 13a continuous…

How though, the cells do not look to be cylindical.

I would stick to an 18650 format like the 30q or 25r

Ah gotcha!

@deckoz wouldn’t you rather use jeans instead of jogging pants?, A little more protection

If I get one yes. I could make the enclosure.

I might be able to make an enclosure without having the deck but I’ll need feedback on how good of bad the current enclosure fits on the 2018 36" evo

2 Likes