Mark 48 | Landyachtz Evo 39" 2018 | FatBoy TB218 Drivetrain | Fatboy SolidCore WheelHubs | 6.5" Trampa | APS 8072S165kv 6kW | FatBoy HV ESC | 18S10P Panasonic PF

Subbed! Good stuff mate. I can’t wait to see how this build progresses.

It will take bit a while, my drive train is likely will come only in July taking account all those 107mm people will be ordering :smiley:

1 Like

http://www.electric-skateboard.builders/t/no-words-just-pictures-delete-words-use-pm/2992/5297?u=kug3lis

Damn I hate that falcon is all red :frowning:

This similar should looke mine, but only Red&Gold

@ih8Darian you need our red case with mounting plate for you project :smiley:

https://shop.3dservisas.eu/products/limited-edition-red-dual-focbox-case-with-cooling-fins-v2

1 Like

I am continuing discussion here regarding my Balancer Modules:

@fedestanco I have like 20 left of them so not much I can spare :slight_smile:

1 Like

Idea is like this

Features:

• Cell Balancing
  • Cell Voltages
  • Group Voltage
  • Group Current In/Out
  • Group Temperatures
  • Coulomb IN/OUT tracking
2 Likes

So these are like individual p group cell balancers? Or do they act as even more of an bms…?

It’s more like 12S1P balancer and coulomb counter 15 times :smiley:

3 Likes

Hi Kug3lis, I’ve been following your posts and I’d like to purchase the 107 drive train kit when it’s available. I have the money ready to go, Is there a waiting list I can jump on?

1 Like

There will be a pre-order group buy after we get test results from testers ir everything is alright it should roll out at around mid-end of June :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@Kug3lis don’t you dare sell out of those red foc cases before I get paid tomorrow :wink: lol

Awesome, I’ll patiently and tentatively follow the progress. Ty

1 Like

Hehe there should be still tomorrow if some kind of storm doesn’t appear today :slight_smile:

Will be posting several updates regarding this project :slight_smile: Just finished PCB design for Balance board looks pretty nice :slight_smile:

Spent some time on CAD to design the front “X” handle for easy caring as 10" calibers will not have same handle ability as trampa trucks :smiley: Also I feel like I need something in between bolts like logo or maybe text don’t know yet…

3 Likes

Sweeeet, wondering, because I’m not removing my x things. Would a small riser that bends upwards a little from underneath the front of the evo deck after following the front wedge be possible?

I guess yeah but the bend would be done somehow mechanically because machine at angle is time consuming…

I have now one wild idea… What to put in between bolts on that X

4 Likes

If only that screen could display the current speed or battery % Is getting such info possible from slave focbox as all ports of the master are taken?

I am planning to connect it to my main mcu to which both vesc (later on my esc), bms and everything connects :slight_smile:

I am thinking of using this module:

https://www.4dsystems.com.au/downloads/microOLED/uOLED-128-G2/Docs/uOLED-128-G2-Datasheet-REV1.pdf

Regarding simple vesc hookup I think you would need arduino to split between vesc and bluetooth module or you can use uart on slave but this is custom controller so you would need to make another processor to connect to vesc and show what you want :wink:

Damn this will fit perfectly…