Mark 48 | Landyachtz Evo 39" 2018 | FatBoy TB218 Drivetrain | Fatboy SolidCore WheelHubs | 6.5" Trampa | APS 8072S165kv 6kW | FatBoy HV ESC | 18S10P Panasonic PF

Yo the red dual focbox case looks so freaking HOT this will be freaking dope on top of evo

3 Likes

That confounded me a bit too without a protractor, then I realised they had it stamped into the circle marking of the baseplate :+1:

Honestly I like the complete red hub with the gold hardware… looks awesome

Look at the bottom of the truck

Mine says 50

yeah i know, that was the entire reason for my post

I realised they had it stamped into the circle marking of the baseplate”

Me too … This build is gonna be sweet. I’ve thought about moving my focboxes out into a case so it’s like a spoiler on the back of the Evo hahaha… Riced to the max. But hey cooling fins…

2 Likes

Lol sorry should have the last part

1 Like

Hey, maybe you want custom blue case? :joy:

1 Like

Mine doesnt had it I had to go check personally on angle :smiley:

I am thinking if it wouldn’t be too much of red :slight_smile:

Maybe…but look at Iron Man himself… It is pretty much a red suite with some gold pops.

I am sure it will be fucking awesome no matter what you go with; I really can’t wait to see this one complete!

1 Like

P.S. I am going away from LiPo as 8 x 6S would cost a fortune and will go for PF 12S15P something like that, will be building individual balancer for each P group and somehow will need to make a case :slight_smile:

It will be like 3 rows of 5 groups consisting of 6 cells in two floors :slight_smile:

Will be getting 3kW power supply with adjustable CC/CV and charging it with it :slight_smile: But biggest cons of letting go lipo is charging rate :cry: I could charge lipos like 5C without problem 18650 max 1C

But I guess with that kind of range it shouldn’t be a problem.

Also I will try to fit 2 x 8072S at 165kv first maybe if I grow titanium balls and then I will switch to 250kv :smiley:

2 Likes

5 Likes

Very strange!

2 Likes

12s15p, thats serious!! Might be the next biggest battery we have seen here :star_struck:

1 Like

Mysterious

Are those mudguards for kegels?

1 Like

1.8 kWh? That’s crazy on a street board. :astonished:

If I am going to use 18650 and can’t quick charge like my lipos in less than 30 mins then I need some range :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Charge time on 15p tho? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

A BMS that can handle a high charge current(and a supply obv) is a must on that beast. What do you plan on using? High Power hobby charger or integrated?

I am going to use CC/CV 3kW power supply to charge it, wll use our Sparky switch modified to work on both charging switching and load switching. Also separate P group balancing (Balancer per 12S1P) interconnects to main BMS mcu via I2C :slight_smile: Wanted to use some advance level Balancer IC with isolation and etc but their are not available for consumers and requires NDA

P.S. I am going to charger somewhere in 1C range

2 Likes