Mad Maxine | Globe deck from ericks bike shop | motor mount/trucks/wheels from an original zboard | FVT 120a | custom rewound NTM 50-60 (unkown Kv) | 20Ah 5s Barajabali li-po

@Karmannghiagirl Pretty sweet build you got going there. I love how you rewound your own motor. RESPECT for the DIY, girl!! This is a scrappy build!!

1 Like

i decided to plastidip my GT2B since i like the trigger style but dont want it to look like a gun :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

it also now has a nice velvety coating :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Is that from a spray can? What color is it? That’s great for a controller!

yup, its plastidip blaze orange spray paint

1 Like

MAD MAXINE LIVES!!!

Finally bought a 200kv motor from @chaka, slapped it on, switched my gearing to 12/44 and it purrs like a kitten having a heat stroke (motor still gets a little too warm for my liking ;P)

Also got a speed reading!

!!!10 MILES PER HOUR!!!

so not super fast. but i like it, and once i get up to 10s it will be a lot faster :smiling_imp:

Planning on fixing one of the broken vescs someone sent me and then rewiring my batteries back to 10s sometime early august. That should get me right around 20MPH

Also need to adjust the mount as right now the motor is about an inch or two from the ground.

All in all though. I am very happy with it :grin:

3 Likes

Once you double your voltage and go 10s your motor will run much cooler. Surprised you are are not able to fry an egg on it at 5s. :astonished:

It did get hot, but i could hold it and not burn my hand.

lol that pack was set up for 10s originally if its the same battery

It’s the Blue hair dude…makes her powwa hungry!!!