Pulleys out of stock

Space might be to tight with dual motors on one caliber truck. If you’re doing dual diagonal then it would fit easy.

No modification to the truck required

I’ll take 2 sets Shipped to Germany pls :wink:

Two weeks out as long as it doesn’t get held up in customs to long

Hey there, how much would it be shipping wise to send 2 sets of motor and wheel pulleys to Vancouver, Canada?

I have Caliber II trucks with 6355 dual motors and @Titoxd10001 motor and wheel pulleys with 265mm belts on 97 Abec 11s. You are are good to go.

@Titoxd10001 please make some 36T or 38T pulleys, I need more speed! The 15/40T combo has a good torque but max speed could be a tad higher.

I’m not sure if I could change the vesc settings to increase speed somehow.

Hey man I’m also in LA, can i pick up direct? ow much for 4 sets?

Shipping outside of US is expensive. Not sure if there is cheaper option, but the one I know is $23.95. I got another order from Canada and if I can group you guys together I can probably do $15 shipping total.

That sounds pretty good, if the other guy is also in/near Vancouver and willing to group it up I’m all for it. If not I’ll just pay the 23.95 :cry:

What I did is go 11s(12s didn’t fit unfortunately). Same speed as going down to 36t, but kept the torque. Still waiting for Batman bms to make it easier to charge though

What I mean is one person ships to the other person. If you could receive and ship to other person let me know. I’ll contact him also

But 11s would require a new BMS and a new charger. I might get away charging only until 42v 90% but I’ll need a very special bms definitely or go no BMS at all.

You can try to get a 16t motor pulley. I like higher reduction so I don’t think I’ll carry 36t

Can you get 16T pullies?

A 16T pulley would increase the final speed to almost 3km/hr that would be enough for me. Can you get them?

Not at this time unfortunately

Hi Tito, I’d like to get 6 x 15T steel pulleys to Melbourne Australia if you have any left.

Yes, I have plenty left. I’ll PM you

@Titoxd10001 hi there! Could you please send a PayPal notice for 2 combo sets? Here is my email: [email protected]! Thank you! I will DM you my home address. Can’t wait to try these!:wink:

Okay, sent

1 Like

I would like to get 3 sets shipped to Israel, do you think I should wait for the EU distribution?