Low profile ABS enclosure NEW SHAPE!

dude you make me laugh… :laughing: @lox897 honestly i think he knows what you mean…

Sheeeeewt…I probably coined the phrases sick and sweet my man!

3 Likes

Adults around my area don’t know what it means. But you guys are super cool. Lol

1 Like

Speak English. Hahaha

Are you coming down to Melbourne any time soon? I’ll see when we are going to Adelaide next.

Man that shit is sick AND twisted. I got some samples coming in the mail. Can’t wait to get my hands on them.

2 Likes

Won’t be in Melbourne anytime soon bro… it seems I’m a little busy these days…

Let me know if you are in adelaide I’ll give you a tour of my garage.

1 Like

That’s alright onloop. We visit Adelaide quite a bit because our cousins are up there. BTW: where did you get the name onloop?

Shows “Delivered”. Let me know what you think!

Yep! they were waiting for me when I got home. I’m going to try and get pics of them this weekend.

How would these work on your board? Still not sure what i’m gonna do for an enclosure haha

they;ll bolt on but there’s a gap on each end between the box and the board due to the w-concave thing i have going on with my decks. I’m in the process of debugging a processs to vac-mold my own ABS enclosures, but to date i’ve been fabbing one-offs using fiberglass.

As @mccloed said you just need a heat gun to shape the middle front and back sections to the shape of the deck.

ah right on I’ll probably just do that then. Might have another small problem too because I have these 5S 5Ah batteries that claim to have a height of 38mm but are actually a little over 44mm. So do you think I could squeeze them in the V2 enclosure by just raising it up with some washers or velcro or something?

You could always make a gasket that’s the same shape as the flange. That would raise it up and it would be clean

Do you have an enclosure for 3 4s 5000mah hard case,plus room for a vesc, and receiver https://hobbyking.com/en_us/turnigy-lihv-5000mah-4s-15-2v-35c-hardcase-pack.html

Lay them all out how you’d like them on your board and email me some solid measurements. If I have something I’ll get you set up quick! If not I’ll make a new mold for you. Cost for a custom mold and enclosure is $86 shipped in the USA

1 Like

Hi thanks for the quick reply.

In case the pictures didn’t upload. The measurements are 7 inch length. By 6 1/2 by 2 inch high. Hope that was clear. As to what you need

1 Like

Perfect. Are you going to put your speed controller(s) in a different enclosure?

No im actually looking to put a single vesc,and receiver all in the enclosure you made. Is that possible? The enclosure is going on a 41 inch long board