Lou She's Esk8 on Kickstarter

Winboard is a manufacturer. Alibaba sends self-assessment people to check physically to each manufacturer. It helps alibaba screen fake manufacturers from real.

“The supplier’s company premises has been checked by Alibaba.com staff to verify onsite operations exist there. A third-party verification company has confirmed the legal existence of the supplier. Learn more about the third party verification agency”

@mmaner I really dont care how you feel mate.

Well, lets get at this from another angle.

What we have done here (and yes, we all have contributed to that), is rendered all the info you gave in your first post useless.

If someone googles for the lo board, he will find this thread. But i can assure you, he wount read it now.

Maybe he would even have stopped after the firs halve of your first post. (I woud have been out on the Sherlock holmes line, but whatever). But now, no one would read through all the rant we produced here.

In the end, what we all want that the most people possible know about what they really are doing.

Maybe we still can get this Thread back to life by giving just some hard, cold, emotionless facts.

@michichopf can post a ride review without getting called out for “letting scammy companies …” and you can just post your points without all the “kind words”.

1 Like

Some people have read it, so…your point?

https://italian.alibaba.com/product-detail/usa-carbon-fiber-electric-longboard-with-3000w-high-power-for-fun-60474702435.html doesn’t this look very similar to the M6 and Volta? And what the hell is this https://www.carbonfiberskate.com/foc-electric-skateboard/

1 Like

Im done, so don’t worry. As you can see, other people are now aware. That was my goal. Just be skeptical no matter what comes out of so-flow/lou’s mouth.

Maybe i will re-brand something in a year since it seems so easy. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I had no illusions that you would. Just answering your question. I thought I did it pretty succinctly too :slight_smile:

I mean , RIp my inbox. I was just trying to show you the board, its perks, how it rides, the pros and cons. Suddenly I am bought off and a retartd to belive anything ? Man.I dont really care much about the rest. I am sorry that I also fell into the trap of arguing.

Still, do you want more videos? If yes tell me exactly how and what you want to see, since according the the pm’s I have gotten I am a bought off delusional prick… fun times… All I wanted is to provide you with something others can’t since I live here and have contact with them that’s it.

3 Likes

@michichopf To be honest… the board / deck looks somewhat of good quality.

Also from what you told, it looks like the board itself (at least the one you tried and they had on their hands) is of high quality and should be ‘‘used’’ / resold further.

I still believe there needs to be more selection of eboards and this, taking into consideration, its ‘‘class’’ as being small, portable board, seems to be a good ‘‘candidate’’ to be added to the eboard list you can buy ready made…

Though… I also dont like liers and dishonest people, so if there are some fishy things, people will of course be mad and suspicious about such actions…

So, personally, I would like to see the electronics part and some focus on the ‘‘differences’’ on what they have really made different for this product to be ‘‘crowd-funded’’ and sponsored by ‘‘innocent people’’ on kickstarter…

If it is just some chinese company who tries to reach western market through such means and these swiss guys you live close to have just ‘accepted’ to cooperate with them… then this is not cool and they are just helping out these chinese guys to spread their product and nothing else, especially claiming it as their own… so this is what creates the confusion…

Dont want to go more and more into this… but I think they should start to understand that all this has created a massive fuss… and if more people find about this… they should ‘‘back’’ / ‘‘claim’’ what they said with real prototype drawings, pictures and other evidence that they really have worked on these boards on their own and havent just contacted manufacturer who had everything almost ready made.

2 Likes

lol vesc vs foc, amazing find :smiley:

1 Like

alright. Thanks for you lenghty answer. Completely agree with everything you said.

I will keep you updated. I will only speak on the product, the board, its qualyties etc. The rest is not my expertise nor my interest frankly.

Whoever made the title of this thread is a genius :joy:

5 Likes

Its painful to see others “advertising” their products. I get that your checking out the board etc. But why not rename this thread to Winboard instead if all you care is the performance?

Advertising them is basically advertising their kickstarter for more people to fall for the scam.

Meh, its your guys money i suppose.

Guys, lets lower the tones a bit. This whole thread has now turned to trash talk.

Our group just met with the guy out of curiosity to ride the boards and he was open enough to agree and answer any question we asked. We were mainly interested in the board itself and how it rides and will ride in the next versions and I believe this is what we shall mainly focus from now on too. Any other discussion on the origins of the board itself is probably speculation. Anyone can claim whatever they want on the internet and this stands for both sides. From my POV if the board gets a little bit better tuned (remote more responsive), rides long enough, steep enough and has the 2 year warranty that Manuel said (1 year for motor and battery and one more for the rest) it would be a very good addition to the current pre-built market.

3 Likes

I honestly don’t care. If i see an advertisement for a scammy crowdfund, i will call out the bullsh*t.

Let’s get this straight. If it was just an ordinary company rebranding, i don’t have a big problem. But when they advertise falsely while using crowdfund, yeah…im pissed. “Swiss engineering”.

You guys are actually helping them in a way by talking about their boards, it’s still advertisement.

Remember, i have nothing to gain from this. I have no reason to be biased. Im just scared more Chinese companies are going to come out the wood works from seeing scammy companies succeeding from crowdfund. there are a few already.

P.S - That warranty. If you donate to kickstarter, they don’t have to technically honor it. So please, stop advertising the warranty.

(people saying “be silent”, i was silent for the first scammy kickstarter. It raised a 1+ million. Now i see 5+ other scammy types come out. Do i carry on being silent?)

I understand your point on providing publicity (not advertising) by speaking about them. You are doing that too since there is no thing such “bad publicity” just publicity. Our intention is to only provide information on how this board rides and it seems that many people but you are interested in this I honestly do not know anything about how kickstarter warranty technically works, I just (maybe I shouldn’t have) passed on the information I was given regarding the warranty of the product (whether it is for kickstarter backers, for future retail buyers or both I don’t know, a simple question on their campaign would answer that)

I am surely not interested in arguing further with you and damaging further this thread

3 Likes

no such thing as bad publicity? It that why few members are now aware to the scam?

If people are interested, let’s rename the thread to “winboard/lou/dutch version”

What??? You going to ask the scammers how the warranty works?

P.S, if people didnt buy Lou, i bet you 100% Winboard will sell the GT-M7 again, without the reseller price tag on top.

On kickstarter, David includes this http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:TegIlUOPJqwJ:winboard007.en.alibaba.com/product/60597774160-804220164/WINboard_GT_M7_customized_single_hub_motor_carbon_fiber_electric_remote_control_electric_skateboard.html+&cd=2&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=sg&client=safari

Every detail and specs matches. Notice even the remote is the same? Notices the pictures "customers " are foreigners?

One fishy detail. On kickstarter they claimed the wheel was 83mm. On winboard alibaba its 80mm. Lou on kickstarter commented “now its 80mm”. Lou didnt even know! they had to ask the Chinese for updates. On Lou facebook group, its their Chinese partner who has to answer the technical details.

If the “Chinese partner” is willing to give out their specific address in Wuxi, China, then i believe you would be so kind to help all of us idiot backers that you are infact right :))

If you are in China then please go there and prove us you’re right then. The wait is real.

I didnt call you guys idiot backers, not everyone is aware of how Chinese operates. Its pretty obvious with the amount of evidence, not just me, have provided. People want to listen to snake oil salesman words like its bible.

I don’t believe they will let me see, come on. They will say yes but when i get there, i bet something will come up for them to have an excuse to not show me. I am not bothered to look at a desk. When i do go on my business trip, i dont mind. But as i said, its planned for later this year, it will be too late then.

we got it now, we really do, snake oil!

6 Likes

Very nice if target customers are 13year old girls! Who else rides penny boards? And they like swiss cause of chocolate! imo for 250 bucks you only can get what you pay for, and don’t forget there is also some1 making profit when things are sold. You then can immagine yourself what’s inside these. If you don’t and buy this for yourself instead Of buying it for your doughter, well yes then you got scamed:p

1 Like