Lost motor mount bolts during ride replacement?

I can’t find anything online about the size or replacement site for the clamp bolts that come with diyelectricskateboard kit. They fell off during a ride and belt came off. They are then 4 bolts that go inside flush with the clamp. Anybody know where I can get some instead of buying another kit. Its the 4 bolts that clamp onto the trucks.

This hardware has specific name which if you have you can try your local hardware store if they have them. I unfortunately don’t know the name of the bolts you are looking for. Maybe try asking diy support or take a picture and show it to the person in your local hardware store to help you find what you need.

Just unscrew the one tou have left and bring it to a local hardware shop and ask for help

M8-1.25 x 16 MM SOCKET SET SCREWS KNURLED CUP POINT 45H COARSE ALLOY ISO 4029 https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01MUCCKHT/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apap_aAl9XegSRcyYA

Same thing happened to me, my local hardware store did not have them so I had to order on Amazon. Use loctite to ensure they don’t fall out again. Those tiny vibrations will dislodge the tightest set screw without loctite

1 Like

If you dont want for them to arrive use regular screws just cut the head and cut them to your needed length

Temporary from Home Depot. Notice my pulley shaved my wheels maybe that why it felt slow?

Contact our live chat. They’ll tell you how to get replacement bolts.